Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Suffolk/surrounding Weight Loss Surgery meet-ups?

Discussion in 'Meetings and Events' started by ditzyangeluk, 1 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Is there anyone here from Ipswich/Suffolk/ surrounding as are that would be interested in meeting up with other Weight Loss Sugery people? May be starting a group up for regular meets, once a month, in Ipswich. Anyone interested?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bee1978

Bee1978 Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    I haven't had weightloss surgery - am doing w8 but I live near Ipswich and would be quite happy to meet up xxx

4. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Anyone in Suffolk or surrounding areas thinking about or had Weight Loss Surgery? Having a Support Group Meeting on Saturday 15th November if anyone is interested in coming along? (Can come from anywhere if you'd like to travel to meet?!)

Check the website www.freewebs.com/wls-ips & hope to meet some of you there!

5. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Sorry, I keep forgetting to track stuff. Indeed, be happy to get together & meet for a coffee sometime! Just give me a hoy! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.