Sugar Free Chewing Gum??

Hello...I also chew sugar free chewing gum and not found it to be a problem. I know some people find this makes them more hungry as it triggers your tummy to think it is about to get something to eat but i normally just shut the grumbling sounds up with more water lol.

I've been told a few times that it's not aloud as it contains carbs that get released when chewing?! But can't imagine there being that many? I have had it on the odd occasion, so see how u go with it. :)
Kele

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kele said:
I've been told a few times that it's not aloud as it contains carbs that get released when chewing?! But can't imagine there being that many? I have had it on the odd occasion, so see how u go with it. :)
Kele

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I found when on LT made me hungry so kicked it in the head everyone's diff though x

I think its ok to have it - I do - but alot of people say it makes them hungry. Think its just something to be aware of if you have it thats all x em x

I think it's more to do with the citric acid which can throw peeps out of ketosis , I bought a mouth wash spray thing from boots, little tiny bottle which is about 50mls and sits great in my pocket!

8 lost : 59 to goal

Back