• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sugar Free Marshmallows - I FOUND THEM - WOOOO

Yes!....I remember someone saying they got them from Sainsburys (2.5pts for a whole bag I think they said) but my local stores don't do them!!!! I'm gutted!!!!!! I sent my mum to our local one to see if they had any, but they didn't. So I checked online at our local big store and they don't have them either!

:( :( :(

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
YUP - i've looked online too and I cant find them!!! Booooo! :(

Annoying isn't it - I really really wanted some too! If anyone does find any, buy the whole lot and post them to me please, lol!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
the tescos fat free ones are 8pts for the whole bag!! there nice ish and ya do want more of them so u would eat the bag ha :)

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Are they really? Is that all - my bf got me some from co-op the other day and they were still 90kcals for 4!

catznolan

well it gives it for half the pk and that is 4pts so the full one is 8!!! they keep u full though!!

Karenlou

Gold Member
Sugar free marshmallows have a catastropic effect on your *ahem* tummy, you do know that don't you?

They are long-chain carbohydrates so go straight through you. As a friend of mine used to say 'they melt in the mouth but explode in the pan'.

Eat and enjoy but with extreme caution - more than one or two and ...

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Karen = where do I find such tummy exploders!!!!

catznolan

ah no i missed out haha i must have gotten good ones... or ive thick insides haha :)

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Thanks hun but seems to be a review and not a link to buy them...bugger boo.

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
ooooo ive gotta do my food shopping today maybe ill try sainsburys this week ;) .. altho i have a sneaky suspision they will be more expensive than good ole Mr Ts!

LucyLou

Silver Member
Did someone say before that Tesco do them too? Theres no sainsburys in Dublin!