Sugar Free Marshmallows - I FOUND THEM - WOOOO

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
I rem reading about these somewhere and cant for the life of me remember where. Does anyone know which supermarket sells them? x

YUP - i've looked online too and I cant find them!!! Booooo! :(

the tescos fat free ones are 8pts for the whole bag!! there nice ish and ya do want more of them so u would eat the bag ha :)

Are they really? Is that all - my bf got me some from co-op the other day and they were still 90kcals for 4!

well it gives it for half the pk and that is 4pts so the full one is 8!!! they keep u full though!!

Sugar free marshmallows have a catastropic effect on your *ahem* tummy, you do know that don't you?

They are long-chain carbohydrates so go straight through you. As a friend of mine used to say 'they melt in the mouth but explode in the pan'.

Eat and enjoy but with extreme caution - more than one or two and ...

...although, wouldn't that help you out if you'd over indulged and needed to lose weight fast? :)

Karen = where do I find such tummy exploders!!!!

ah no i missed out haha i must have gotten good ones... or ive thick insides haha :)

Thanks hun but seems to be a review and not a link to buy them...bugger boo.

ooooo ive gotta do my food shopping today maybe ill try sainsburys this week ;) .. altho i have a sneaky suspision they will be more expensive than good ole Mr Ts!

Did someone say before that Tesco do them too? Theres no sainsburys in Dublin!

yep tescos do two tyoes but get the pink packet not the blue ones there lower points. the pink ones are 8points for the pack

Back