Sugar free polos?

I don't think that this is allowed? I've been using a mouth spray to freshen my breath. As well as drinking copious amount of mint tea.

My CDC told me that sugar free mint gum was allowed?

I don't think there's conflicting information. The book says it's fine too, but likely to cause hunger.

It's just about choice. You can have them, but feel hungry, or not have them and have smelly breath! ;)

I use Boots Dry Mouth breath spray, which is alcohol free. Works a treat! Also really good if you're a bit dehydrated and not able to get at water.

I thought that this a big no no as the chewing induces hunger?

It's interesting how we are all given conflicting information by our CDC!!

i agree that we are given conflicting info.. my cdc tells me all sorts and then i come on here and everyone says otherwise!... i have always found when i chew gum i feel very hungry,... so i definitely wudnt do it on cd.

I don't think there's conflicting information. The book says it's fine too, but likely to cause hunger.

It's just about choice. You can have them, but feel hungry, or not have them and have smelly breath! ;)

I use Boots Dry Mouth breath spray, which is alcohol free. Works a treat! Also really good if you're a bit dehydrated and not able to get at water.

boots dry mouth spray... i will try that! it will be handy to carry in my bag i suppose... coz at the mo i brush my teeth at lunch time at work!

Back