Sugar Plum Fairies

I agree with Flowey, try to stick to is for at least 2 weeks. Thats what I said to myself when its been hard to carry on. I want to at least say I stuck to it for 2 weeks and then see how much I lose because if its a good amount I'll want to carry on CD.

Hope your ok, we're here if you need us xxxx

Hi ladies well 2nd day so far so good - its harde going but gonna do this. Worried when I go away next week after being good then off plan and having to start again!!! But I will do this ,,,, with all your help.

Shlinz :wow:well done you - that is 1 stone in 1 week how good does that feel way to go girl.

Flowey :happy096: again a brilliant weight loss - keep up the excellent work.

Hope - stick at it hun just look at the above and how much you can loose - if you keep with it for a little longer and see how you do. The hunger pangs will pass and you will feel so much better honest. If you do WW or SW (which I have done both suprise suprise) the weight loss isnt enough I know its a healthy plan etc but if you want quick results this is the diet .... proof will be in your weight loss. Stay with us and we will help you as often as you need us. But if you do decide to move over then you can still stay with us and we will support you whatever you decide - its your decision :girlpower:
With reference to the bars - I didnt like any of them but again its each to their own.

I like the tom soup at the moment with a sprinkle of curry powder its rather yummy. I also in between have the savoury flavour which helps mid day just to pass the hunger pangs - it works.

I want to try the mousse cant wait for that but will have to wait until after my holiday... when I start again!!! Bloody hell just reminded myself again..!!!:copon:x

Well done Cheska, your are sounding more positive. You going on holiday anywhere nice?

I really like the mouse, I can pretend im eating angel delight! Although I havent managed to make it totally smooth yet even with the blender. Ill get there. x

I am going to Cornwall its our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on the 31st but we are going the week before with it being the bank hols. Not been to Cornwall since I was little. We are going to St Mabyn near Bodmin Moor and will be calling into Padstow - might see Rick Stein!!

The mouse apparently is hard to get right but there is a thread somewhere on here that tells you how to get it right - not sure where it is though so maybe you should have a search x

Oh thanks I will look for that thread.

I love Padstow, when I was a teenager I went there, was crab fishing off of the harbour!lol! They did lovely warm pork and apple rolls there too, they were scrummy. How come everywhere I have ever been reminds me of nice food.lol! I hope the weather is nice, if so you cant beat it down there. :D x

:grouphugg:Awww ladies youre the best!!!
I resisted temptation :devilangel:and had my frozen tetra for my tea...and I have read all your posts thank you soooooo much for the encouragement and support!!!
I rang my CDC earlier and was like "but can i not have just a salad for my dinner" she said it might take me out of ketosis but wasnt sure!! Great help she is!!
She's ringing me after 9 cos she couldnt talk...i'm not sure she should be a counsellor cos she's not very helpful!!
lol told you i was moody.
Weigh in tomorrow and if i've not lost at least 10lbs i am going to scream!! lol
flowey you keep me sane, so thank you from the heart of my bottom:kissass::8855:

OMG Shlinz well done!!! Aww i bet i wont lose that much, would be happy as pigs in poo if i did tho!!!
And flowey your loss was fanbloomintastic!!!

hope - i'm so glad you stayed with us. day by day hun. see what your loses are and hope it gives you some new energy to it all.
I'm really proud you didn't cave! Well done, i've been there and i know when you feel like that how bad it gets and how much strength you need to stay strong, well done.

p.s - if cdc is a bit cr*p, speak to us instead

Hi girlies, just home from a hard day at work. But still stayed 100%!
Hope, glad you're still on the straight and narrow, it really is worth it. I was really happy about my weightloss but remember I had like 7 stone to shed....but now only 6...:D

Flowey, well done you....fab result, bet your over the moon!.

Cheska, congrats on a successful day 2! Keep up the good work and thanks for the encouragement!

Ive just had my 1st vanilla shake (hot) and oh my god, I thought it was truly scrumptious!!!

Wee quick querie......has anyone been having hot flushes??
My manager at work tonight was slightly worried about me cos my face/neck/chest were bright red and was like that for ages....not sure if bad reaction or something.

xxx

Morning all. I'm still here being good! I will do this, 3 weeks to go! Sorry that was a self motivation speach.

Shlinz - Do you have someone hot in the office giving you your tropical moments???

I'm usually cold, not hot flushes but each to there own. If you feel alright I guess its ok.

Hope - how are you today? Is it weigh-in day today? Let us know how you get on.

Blossom - the same, are you feeling any better? Its weigh in day for you aswell isn't it? Again let us know how you get on.

Flowey, there aint no hot guys in my office I can assure you!!:(

But I did think it was exceptionally hot but no-one else agreed......i'll just need to see how it goes but don't know if I could suffer that much longer, I was seriously red but felt fine, just a bit embarrased when anyone asked if I was ok! (which of course made it worse!)

Good luck for weigh ins today chicks. You'll all do fab!

Hope everyone has a great day, the sun is shining here and it is glorious!.xx

Morning ladies! :flowers:

Hope your all doing well today. Yeah I've got my WI about 11 then a mad dash to get myself to Liverpool for this interview. I've just spoken to the guy at the recruitment agency who arranged it for me and he's put me at ease a bit. Its not going to be some technical based one and it wont be a grilling, phew!!

I dont kno what I was more nervous about, the interview or my WI!!

I've not had hot flushes Shlinz, I've been feezing most of the time. Had my pjs, socks, slippers, dressing gown and a blanket over me last night and was still cold, I looked like an eskimo! lol :D

The weather is lovely here (for the time being anyway) think its going to rain this afternoon, just when I'll be walking around trying to find where I'm going! Need to go and find my umbrella xxx

Good luck with WI and interview Blossom!
My hands and feet remain cold constantly but these flushes only really seem to happen at work! (god knows, just need to muddle thru)
xx

Hi ladies, Shlinz I've been having hot flushes but more so at night...but i was thinking i could be pre menopausal? I'm 38 soon to be 39 so not sure if thats too young.

And guess what........weigh in day today at 7.30pm!!!!!!! :banana dancer:

Had a really good chat to my CDC last night and i take back (some)
what i said, she was really lovely and went through a lot of things i was feeling and helped quite a lot really...bless her!!!

I am taking the diet 1 week at a time for now, think my trouble yesterday was being back at work after having a cpl of weeks off, that and my daughter joining WW.

I'm back on my sprint, my daughter can jog along if she's happy doing that.
I went with her to the meeting (she's only just turned 17) and i dont know if any of you have ever been...i'm sure you have or at least know what it's like, the counsellor was saying "oooh there's your silver star for your half stone award" and i'm not knocking them at all cos any weight loss is an achievement, but could help thinking...half a stone in like 2 or 3 weeks????!!!!!! I'm pretty sure i'd quickly get bored and go back to my old habits.

I dont know if this is just me but i am an all or nothing kind of person...my personality is very black and white. Anyone else on here like that?

Anyway...love you all, :sign0168: onwards and upwards...reporting back after my weigh in!!

Have a great day all my monkeys armpit breath smelling friends x x x x x :brushing teeth:

I've never liked going to those types of meetings with WW or SW. I dont like being with a bunch of other people and being questioned on why you havent lost much weight. For some people its a good thing but not for me. It might just be the people running it who have been like that, they might not all be the same!

Well ladies, I've been weighed........................................... 7.5lbs!!!!!! :bliss:

I couldnt believe it, I've lost a stone in 2 weeks!! It makes me feel so much better now, even though I dont feel a stone lighter and cant really feel a difference but the scales are proof enough for me! I'm 14,10 now so it doesnt seem so far to get down to 10.5 stone. Better than 5 and a bit which is what I thought when I started.

Good luck for your weigh in Hope, I know you'll do great!! :D

Cheska hows day 3 been??

Let me know how your all getting on xxxx

Well Done Blossom, knew you'd be fine. Thats amazing, this diet really gives results. :happy096: You should be really proud, does it give you more motivation?

How did the interview go?

I have been feeling realy tired today, had a late night so that might explain it. Am not struggling diet wise though. I am feeling less and less hungry as time goes on. I has mousse again for luch and some water and actually felt stuffed.lol! Never thought id see the day id be satisfied with so little.

My fell Adam is having a take away tonight, he promised he'd lock himself away.lol! To be honest food hasnt bothered me yet, I cooked a stir fry for him l.night and the hardest thing was telling when the noodles were ready without eating the,lol! Its weird I am actually enjoying the smell of cooking but it doesnt make me want the food, am I turning weird?

Hope- I am keeping everything crossed for you, im sure you will see amazing results, let us know how you do. x

Yeah it definately has given the kick up the back side that I needed to stay on it. :asskick: I just keep telling myself to take it one week at a time. My CDC said the Sprite Zero incident couldnt have made much difference if any to my weight.

The interview went ok I think. I was only in there for 20 minutes and it wasnt very formal. They just asked me what I do now and in my previous job and they talked more than I did! They didnt ask my many questions to be honest. Theyr gona let me know by the end of the week so fingers crossed!!

We're going to my mums in a min for our mid week visit, Ants having his tea so I'll prob be back on here while they all eat!!

Its great when ot doesnt bother you anymore, and no your ot turning weird! I was like that before my bad weekend and I'm back on track now. Its more the smell than actually wanting to eat it thats the worst for me. Your so used to saying mmm that smells nice and then eating it!

Thanks for helping me through my tough days ladies! :thankyou:

We'll all be skinny in no time!!

:woohoo:

I just like the smell but dont want to eat it though.lol! Hope it continues. I might change my mind when Adam comes back with his food.lol!

Sounds like the interview was OK, sometimes its difficult to judge what they are thinking. I will be on and off here all night just at revising. :cry: Cant wait till these exams are ever, they are so important. eeekk! Stressful times. x

All that revising will be worth it in the end! :read: What do you want to do when you graduate? Be a gp or something specific?

Well I seem to be ok , theyr eating tea and its not bothering me. I didnt drink much water this morning because I was going for my interview so I'm making up for it now, I dont think I could eat anything even if I wanted to cos Im so full off the water!!

He he just saw this one and it made me giggle -

:massmoon:

Back