Sugar Plum Fairies

Blossom - fan bl**dy tastic! Arrr I bet you soo chuffed. Believe me it will be any day you will notice the weight has gone. One morning you'll get up and say, hey I'm slimmer....thats a great day.

Becky, I'm with you on the cooking. Hubby can't cook so its always me feeding him, the kids, the carpenter etc.. etc... I find it okay now (hard in week 1) I get this weird obsession that the food I cook must be ultra healthy as I'm going to be after the diet, so I actually cook a lot more and dishes that take far longer to cook. I also walk round offering food the whole time???? Maybe I'm weirder than you.

Looking forward to hope weighin results now, she should be at her meeting by now.

Shlinz, can't help with the hot flushes I'm afraid. Well your getting nice and slim now so soon be able to go to work in your bikini and then it'll be fine (lol)

Wonder how cheska's doing? Speak soon all

Blossom-Im not sure what I want to do yet, im coming to the end of year 2 so have another 3 years to decide, at the mo I like a few things. I hope it becomes clearer what I want to do as time goes on.

Im lucky, Adam can cook so he does his own now but he needed it in a hurry as he was going out so I did it for him. You do well Flowey.

Yeah hope Cheska is doing OK, pop in and let us know you are OK.

What are the structure of your classes/consultants. What I mean is I go to my consultants house, its either just me or me and my mum, she has an appointment for each person. Is it the same for everyone or in bigger places are there actually classes? x

WOW!!! Well done Hope!!!

:party0011::woohoo::party0011:

Bet your over the moon!! Its such a relief isnt it to see that all the torture and restraint has paid off!!

My other half can cook but sometimes needs me to come up with the ideas, he sees a fridge full of food and says theres nothing in!

I am the same though Flowey I think about how much calories everyone else is eating and how much food they go through. Its really opened my eyes!

Becky - I go to my CDCs house, I think some can come to you but mine had 2 small children so she cant really. I've not heard about classes but it might be different in another area.

Have a good night ladies, speak tomorrow xxxxxx

Becky i think classes would be a really good idea, I think some people go for the LL simply for the group therapy, even though it's a lot more money.
Anyway who needs group therapy when you got the sugar plum fairies lol

Well hello Sugar Plum Fairies..... I have had a blip today sorry my fellow friends :cry::mad::cry:

Okay new day tomorrow.... sick of hearing myself say it now.:doh: Im good at motivating others possibly by using myself as an example of what NOT to do!!

Anyway .... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
well done Blossom and Hope how good are you .... see the diet has paid off and you are now slimmer by loads already!!! Fanbloodytantastic xxx

Gonna sign off now...:eek::wave_cry::eek::wave_cry: until tomorrow x Another day ... 1 day at a time for me :( x

Hang in there Cheska - like you say its a new day tomorrow. Keep us posted on your progresss whether you feel its been good or bad, we will try and help you through it! ;):D

Hope -thats amazing, I hope it has given you the motivation to stay with us even more. You never know your daughter might join you with results like that. :eek:

This week is flying by, only three more sleeps til my next weigh in. Night all, speak to you tomoz. x

Thanks girls

Cheska dont beat yourself up over it, but you CAN do it, you can do it in no time!! x x

Becky 2 more sleeps now, my daughter is very anti-CD and thinks i'm crazy for even thinking about doing it but we will see lol

Have a great day everyone x x x

Hi Everyone,

Its very quiet around here today. Hope you are all feeling OK?

Im feeling a bit crappy again today, didnt sleep well and had a headache all day, although I took some migraleve and its getting better. I do get them anyway so dont think its down to the diet.

I had the plain porridge for lunch today. It was OK but I was so hungry by 3.30pm and am so so hungry now, normally the shakes or mousse keep me going until 6-8pm. Looks like ill have to eat sooner rather than later. Think I might stick to the shakes.

Does anyone know how much the cereal bars are and do they have a name on the pack? I have seen some on the net, wondered if they were a good price or the real thing. x

Last edited:
Sorry becky not sure how much they are...I didnt know you could get mousse?
I've had really bad heartburn all last night and today, do you think rennies would be ok to munch on?

Dont think they are CD bars as the flavour names dont match those exactly in the book. Wouldnt get them if I wasnt 100% sure.

Im sure rennies would be fine, just dont have any remegel, the minty chewy ones or gaviscon.

They mousse mix is a bit pricey, not sure if it was £6, as she never said how much everything was and just added it all up. Its just a powder you add to shakes to make them solid (its instant gelatine powder), I think its more like angel delight. I love it and feel its more filling. It turned out a bit lumpy at first but now ive mastered it. x

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I've not been well today had a really bad migraine. Got some tablets from the pharmacy but they didnt work so came home and get into bed. Its easing a little now. :(:( I really wanted to eat something before, dont know if its just a natural reaction to make yourself feel better but I didnt and just had my shake. :D

I'm taking myself back to bed now, just wanted to pop in, say hi and make sure your all ok xxx

Sounds like a day for bad heads. Hope you better soon blossom. I took paracetamol this morning which didnt touch it so had some migraleve and an hours sleep and felt much better.

Hope today has gone well for you Cheska, let us know how you are doing. x

Hey girls.
Just adding my hellish day to the list.
Really really bad cravings today and gave in slightly! Now i'm seriously considering seeing this week out and changing to healthy eating......i'm missing the enjoyment of food and eating dinner with my husband! sad I know!
I know I could prob stick this out for a while but i'd be sooo miserable!

Help!!!.xxx

Shlinz, dont let a bay day get you down, not long now till your holiday in tenerife, just imagine how good you will feel by then. If you stick to this you could be over a stone lighter! You wont get the same results with any other diet!

Have you just felt like this today or for a while? Your husband probs doesnt miss you eating with him and this is just in the short term it wont be forever. Dont do it! You can spend time with him without eating, I talk to Adam while he is having his dinner, if that would be too hard for you set time aside. Eating healthy is not as easy as it seems.

The reason I moved to this is coz when I am hungry there are no option of food to pick from. On slimming world I would often go over on my syns as I could eat I would forget to count syns etc and hence the slow weight loss.

Dont forget if you are hungry have another shake or soup or something and drink loads. Let me know how you are feeling, dont forget tomorrow is a new day. :hug99: x

PS, check out your goal date ASAP! Stay with us! x

Thanks becky, it's just been today, don't know what changed co i've been great till now....just kept thinking of food all day! Will be back to 100% 2moz tho cos I really want to succeed....will take it week at a time just now.
Feel really sh!!!y now, so it's put me right off!!
Probably what I needed to give me a shunt in the right direction.

Will check in tomoz and update...xxx

Dont give up, you have done fantastically!You do right just take it a week at a time, think primarily in the short term. Like mini targets!

Im sat here now quite hungry.lol! gonna go and get a drink of water and down that. I think its the thought of being slim that keeps me going when im having a bad moment. The pain of hunger is not as bad as being miserable and not being happy and overweight (as I was/am). Thats what keeps me going.

Get an early night and im sure you will wake up tomorrow refreshed and ready for another day. Keep us posted and stay positive. x

Back