Sugar Plum Fairies

Hope youre feeling better tomorrow blossom.

I will try the mousse stuff Becky thanks for that..is there a certain trick to mastering it?

I put the shake powder and the mousse powder in a cup, mix them together, then put it all in the water and blend for a minute. If you add the gelatine powder after making the shake it goes lumpy. Put it in the fridge for 10 mins and its yummy! :eating:

Night everyone, speak to you tomorrow. x

Thanks i'll look forward to getting some of that next week.

I was really bad before and had a slice of chicken breast :copon: didn't really even enjoy it and it wasn't cos i was hungry cos i'm not so god knows why i did that.

Oh well i'm going to put it behind me and carry on.

My energy levels are nearly back up to scratch today i hope they stay this way.

Goodnight everyone and keep up the great work! x x x

:needhug:OMG!!! I've just had some really bad news(man related)...i'm blazing!!! :flamingmad:

I just feel like whats the bloomin point!!! I absolutely hate men!!! :raincloud:

:needhug::needhug::needhug::needhug:

hope - Big Hug! men! :mad:

ladies sorry i havent been around, had some major exams to contend with ... but good news is that I have stuck to ss and went for my first wi last night (after a fortnight)- and I couldnt believe it! I have missed the 14stones altogether and gone from 15st to 13.13! i was so impressed :)

also, can now have bars! felt fabulous when I had my first one... lol

hope ur all getting on okay! will read the thread and catch up!

tc

Hope - what did he do!!!! How can men drive you mad so quickly.

What ever it is and whatever he's done don't let it affect your diet. We are all so guilty of emotional eating because we are mad, sad, happy etc... in the past and thats how we all got here. He's a bum, but you WILL be slim and beautiful asap, and then that'll show him!!! Please stay strong and rant on here if you need to.

No Mercy - hello again and well done you sticking to it 100% esp. with the stress of exams and stuff. Its nice to have you back chatting. And OMG over a stone!!!!!!! how chuffed are you, are you just walking about on air right now. I bet you are willing the week on to next weigh-in.

Hope - well done you aswell, nearly a stone. Very well done. I don't know how you girls do it. I never got losses like that even when I first started (only a little jealous!). Very well done, I'm sitting smiling whilst writing this to you.

Cheska - The fact that you keep coming back speakes volumes. The minute you give up is when you will do real damage! If you are struggling getting back on it right now, why not stop for now, open your diet and choose your day 1 in a few days time. Then come and say hi everyday and tell us in big letters when day 1 is. I think you need to motivate yourself a little but in a relaxed way. At the moment it really sounds like your head is making this a bit of a prison for you. This is what I did at the end of my holiday. I got back and had 4 days to get myself sorted and settled back home know exactly when day 1 was and all the time preparing my head for it. Try it it may work. Oh well at least with all this dieting and odd blips you can't be putting weight on!

Well ladies, sorry I wasn't around yesturday. So busy at the moment. I just ran around all day and all night yesturday and had a sort of blip. Ok so here it is..... (I'm writing it done more for me than anyone else)
- throughout the day I normally have 3/4 coffee's with skimmed milk (in my head its just between ss and ss+)
- yesturday I also had a small can of tuna (ss+ but now over!) and a slice of ham (not anywhere in this diet).

I don't know why, I think I was looking for instant energy and was searching for little treats in my manic day. I didn't feel bad yesturday as I can always justify these things to myself....but today I feel really bad.

Also I haven't been drinking enough water I'm sure over the last few days, its TOTM which means I probably show be drinking more than stated and I'm having a bar a day. Took a sneeky weigh in today and nothing! I weigh the same.

I just need to boot myself up the bum big time to get drinking and stop any picking. 2 coffee's with a drop of milk in am only and maybe only shakes until Tues if I'm going to rescue this week at all. Why do we do it to ourselves!!!!

Thanks for listening guys.

Wow no mercy thats fantastic!!! Well done you!!

Flowey i found out he has been cheating on me...i've had a terrible day and feel like reaching for a nice big bottle of wine...but i won't, i've stuck to my diet with no problem.
I am so upset, i realised today i was doing this initially to try and get his attention (things have been different for a few weeks) but now i think bugger him, he's history this is now all about me!!! x x

OMG Hope, I really hope you are OK. You deserve so much better. You will get through this. If you need us we will be here for you.:hug99: x

Hope - I am so sorry to hear that. I'm proud of you for sticking to the diet. It happened to me a long time ago but you don't forget that sick in the stomach feeling ever. We are all here for you, and you don't need someone thats going to treat you like that.

I know wounds like that don't heal over night so come talk to us as much as you need to. I think I speak for all of us here when I say, we may have started being friends because of the diet but we are now support for all areas of life! Hope you are ok and am thinking about you, big hugs.

I have just spent 10 mins typing my post and accidently deleted it :argh:

I popped by to say a quick hello and to say Im off the plan I cant seem to get back on track at all :break_diet::break_diet::copon:

Thanks Flowey for your kind words and as you suggested I will leave it for a few days and hopefully pop back to see you all soon and be able to say ..... Im back on track !! I have joined the gym (which is a massive step) :character00116:and I do really want to do this so I do hope that I will get back on track.

Hope big hugs to you and I hope that you are okay ... just remember that you are doing this for you so big hugs to you :hug99::hug99::hug99:

So just wanted to say :party0011:WELL DONE
No Mercy how fabulous is that and I bet you feel so proud cos you should... brilliant weight loss:party0011:

So my luvly Sugar Plum Fairies I will say see you soon and big group hug ,,,,, cos I will be back!! And you MUST keep up the good work as you are all doing so well xxxxxx
:grouphugg:

I hope you are feeling a little better today Hope!

Well don No Mercy for sticking with it through your exams, I know exactly how you are feeling as mine start on monday, argh!

I went for my weigh in at 11am, I lost 5lb. Im dead chuffed as Im now in the 12's 12stone 10 now.yey! My next weigh in is in 2 weeks as my consultant is going on holiday. 4 more weeks until my holiday, I wonder what I could get down to. x

Last edited:
Morning ladies, well i didn't sleep very well last night and have done so much thinking and crying :cry:my head hurts...if i hadn't started CD and was on the road to being slim this would've been so much harder.

The fact that i'm feeling more positive about myself and my body....and my future....is probably a god send.

My friend rang last night who's also single and we had a laugh about all our options now, she's even booking me on a speed dating night...although i am only going for a giggle, the thought of men at the moment make me feel ill!!:sign0137:

I have to say your messages made me cry (in a nice way) they are so lovely :hug99: thank you.

I will get through this, diet and heartbreak...as they say :airquote:what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :airquote:(or something like that) lol

No doubt i'll be back on later so see you then, have a great day you all deserve it x x x x x x

Becky thats fantastic, well done!!!

4 weeks at 5lb thats 20lb that would be 11st4!!!

There's motivation if you ever needed it!! x x x

Hope- it will make you stronger. Although you might not feel like that right now. My past experiences have always made me more certain of what I want from a guy and what I will and wont put up with. lol! You should enjoy the single life for a while and enjoy flaunting your sexy new bod.

Its times like this you really appreciate your friends, they will always be there for you so call them if you want a rant.lol!

Let us know how your speed dating goes, id be terrified. Id probs sit there for the minute in silence.lol! x

PS. 11st 4lb OMG! I couldnt imaging it! x

Hello all just checking in. Well done becky, thats a cool loss. They usually say between 3-4lbs a week so well done you. 4 weeks before a holiday is a great goal, exactly what I did and it was a dress size!

Hope - you sound so in control. Not sure I would be in your shoes, well done. I'm glad you are not letting the diet slide, its your diet for you and he shouldn't destroy that. Stay strong and we will always be here for you.

I'm going to pop in later for a proper chat, but bye for now.

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been on not really had chance. Just been reading through to catch up.

Hope - what a b****rd!!!! I cant believe it! You must be stronger than you think to stick to CD while your going through this I think I would have turned to wine or food by now! He obviously didnt deserve you, its time for you to look after yourself now and then when your ready go out and find someone ten times better!!! You know we are all here for you if you need us. But I cant believe your going speed dating! I'd be so scared and need to have about 19 drinks before I went jst so I'd speak!! xxxxx

Becky - really well done on your loss, you'll easily get down to 11st 4 by then, if not lower!!

I've just flipped at something I probably shouldnt. My OHs parents have been round and Anthony's mum told him that she had lost a stone due to changing some medication shes on but didnt want to tell me because I might be funny about it because I'm on CD. Why she thought I'd be funny I dont know, he just said everyone is supporting you and she didnt want to say anything. I got REALLY offended by it as I think its great that shes lost weight and I didnt know why she would say that. Now I'm thinking that they have this awful perception of me. Have I just gone off on one over nothing, I am just being paraniod arent I???

Anyway, rant over!! Hope you all have a lovely evening, this weekend isnt half as bad as last. Think I'm getting stronger in terms of CD and not wanting to eat with the more time that goes by, yey!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blossom, I know what you mean I think I would have been a bit offended. The thing is she probs just didnt want to steal your thunder as you are doing well and she might have felt funny bout losing it without trying.

I suppose if you said, I lost a stone in a week and she said I did too without trying you might have secretly bin pissed at her. Sometimes people do or say things without thinking, this might have been the case. So dont worry im sure she didnt mean it in a nasty way. I can understand how you must be feeling. Dont take it out on your other half though, did he tell you, I bet he feels awful.lol! Talk to him some more calmly he might explain the way in which it was said etc...

Hope you are Ok try not too worry. Im glad you are doing good this weeked.

I had my first bar today, caramel, I wasnt impressed. Erk! x

Flowey I might sound like i'm in control but inside i'm going through hell and am thinking how i can get away with surgically removing his f**king bits!! :mad:
The thought of him doing that with her...well i cant even tell you how i feel cos i dont even know how to describe it myself. :confused:

And after all of you saying how well i'm doing i feel awful cos I had something to eat i shouldn't have had earlier and weighed myself a minute ago and ive put 3lbs on...nooooooooo!!!!!! That cant be right can it? :argh:For f**k's sake!!! :copon:

Blossom i think this diet makes you quite snappy but agree with Becky i think she probably didnt want to steal your thunder, if she'd told you i think she would've been pretty thoughtless, at least she didnt tell you for what she thought was the right reason.

After i've got my blip out of the way today that is it...no more eating for stupid reasons, i'm not in such a rush to get to the finish line either now, although it would be nice i think however long it takes i will get there!!! x x x

Back