Sugar Plum Fairies

Yeah its a stone in 2 weeks so I know I've done well so far but you cant help but be a little disappointed because I've stuck to it 100%. Just goes to show how much I retain water every month!!

I dont like the vanilla one! Well to be honest I only like chocolate and choc mint! I've been making drinking lots of water this afternoon aswell because I dont drink a lot before i get weighed. I havent dreamt about food tho, not that I can remember anyway, good job because I'd probably be thinking about it all week! My OH wanted to get a dominos last night and I wouldnt let him lol :p x

Blossom a lb is better than i did i'm all bloated up today aswell so i know how you feel, being a woman isnt easy sometimes is it? lol

No Mercy i think he will regret what he's done too but it's done now and he can't change it. Just hope he knows that cos i dont want anything more to do with him again.

I had a chocolate orange bar for my dinner today, my CDC said that as they had more carbs in them they might make me feel hungry, and boy was she right!!!

I could eat a scabby dog with fleas right now!!!

Might give the bars a miss from now on, cos not only has it made me hungry but my stomach is churning like there's going to be an explosion in there...i either need a good fart or i'm going to have to have a long sit down:sick0019:

Hi everyone I have been watching you all behind the scenes :cool: and thought I would just pop by and say WELL DONE SUGAR PLUM FAIRIES..... you are all doing so well.

I am away on holiday tomorrow to Cornwall and back next Wednesday and HOPE AND PRAY that I can get back on track. I am going to give it one more go and if I dont succeed this time then hey ho!

So my little fairies be good and remember this will be all worth it in the end cos you are are all going to look fanblooodytastic :grouphugg:xx

I've just been to my friends and she was having chinese...which happens to be my favourite food in the whole wide world..lol...i didn't stay long for fear of dribbling at the smell :bolt:

I think this week will be a hard one!!!

Becky I keep having daydreams of just going mad and gorgeing on food...nothing in particular just mounds of food!!! How fu**ed up is that? :psiholog:

:sign0151:

My friend at work is contemplating doing the diet, i warned her she has to be in the right frame of mind cos it definitely isn't easy.

you know when i think about it i dont think any of my friends could do this diet...so that makes me pretty proud of myself for being a strong willed superwoman, as we all should be...i mean girls do you think any of yours could do this?

Have a good holiday Cheska, speak soon xxxx

I've not tried the bars yet Hope, been putting it off to be honest because they have more carbs in them and I dont want to feel hungry afterwards. Plus i dont want to be bloated all the time - hope yours has gone!!

I'm at my mums and they are all having chinese aswell! To be honest its not bothering me that much because I just keep telling myself most of its fried and full of fat.

I know what you mean Hope, I dont think any of my friends would be able to stick to this. My sister stuck her nose up when I told her I was going on it but that was only because she lasted less than a week on celebrity slim and she knew I would be able to stick it out if I was determined. It all depends on how much willpower you have and how much you want to be slim and healthy so well done to us!! We are the determined few!!! :happy096:

I'm just having my chocolate shake warm, its so nice! I never thought I'd be saying that lol. My sister is starting slimming world tomorrow (it was meant to be today) and shes bought a magazine which is full of lovely food but theres people in there that took over a year to lose 2 stone, I could not be bothered with that, I think I'd lose the will to live!!!:character00264:

:wave_cry:Blossom my rumbles are still rumbling!!!

I'm going to swap them (the bars) for something else my CDC is really good like that if i don't like anything or go off it she just swaps it for me.

My daughter got a magazine with weight watchers and thats the same.."i lost a stone in 3 years!!!" lol (ok a bit exaggerated):8855:

Cheska have a great hol and pop in to let us know what you have been up to.

None of my mates could do this! For sure!

Im motivated at the moment as I can see the 11's in the distance, oh how much id love to be there.lol!

The funny thing about my dream is that if I was going to get anything it would have to be an indian.lol!

Not that im going to as im quite motivated. I must admit I have a few nights out shortly and I am looking forward to just having a small portion of meat and salad, what a treat that will be.lol! How sad am I.lol!

My fella Adam lost 3 and a half stone with slimming world in about 4 months, but, he is a man and was hardcore at the gym everyday. Then there was me who joined before him, in the summer and lost 1 stone 7lb over 8 months, its just coz I was lame and never really stuck to it 100%.

When I get near to my target I think I will go back to slimming world, lose the last bit on CD (pretend in doing slimming world,oopps!) then go for free. Its just coz I do like the slimming world diet and feel if I could stick to that when im at target and go with Adam life would be easier. Am I naughy (I have paid them 100's over the years)! :eek::p;)

I find the bars ok, no dodgy tum but have only had two so far, im not having them everyday as they do have slightly more carbs. Im not bloated or hungry either, but I do drink loads of water with them and eat them slowly. x

I've got a night out with work on friday 29th which is also my birthday and guess where we're going? For a chinese!!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

In an ideal world I wouldn't eat or drink anything, but hey, this isn't an ideal world is it? lol

I've already told my CDC about it and she's going to come up with some dishes high in protein so i dont do too much damage.

Sorry for talking about food it doesnt really help does it?:copon:

Becky your OH did well to lose that amount in that time, i think the problem with me with slimming world is you're still allowed to eat quite a lot, which is great for most people, but i carry it on when i'm also eating the wrong stuff :giggle:

I really dont know what i will do when i've got to my goal to keep myself on the straight and narrow...but i will cross that bridge when i come to it. :feedtroll:

Hope- life is for living so go out and enjoy your bday, im sure one night wont do too much damage.

Talking about food doesnt bother me.lol! Now Adams skinny (only 8% body fat, which is a bit low and he is maintaining it well, bugger)! Once a week he has whatever he wants and diets the rest of the week. Last week he sat infront of me and ate a kebab, smelt so nice.lol! Although his garlic breath didnt.lol!:yuk: Then rolo doughnuts then sweets. He ate so much he was complaining he was in agony. I was in hysterics coz that feeling is awful and it served him right for being greedy.lol! I was actually crying with laughter. :D

PS, wheres Flowey gone?! X

Hope you might be ok with Chinese if your careful. Most places do a lot of steamed food so if you chose the right things I think you'll be ok. Plus you wont be able to eat a lot anyway after not eating in so long!

I know I was wondering where Flowey was shes normally on here, hope shes ok xx

I hope she is OK too, she wasnt too happy last time she was on and was due to go for her WI. Im sure she will pop in at some point.

Chinese is really one of the lowest fat takeaway type meals really, your right blossom she could go for meat and veg and just avoid rice and noodles. I suppose it depends how much you drink though Hope. You might loose all inhibition and wake up in bed with a pizza box or something.lol!

I wonder how quickly you will get full when eating normally again. It is something I have thought about. x

Morning all, we did it we got through another day!!!! :clap:

Meat and veg sounds fanbloomintastic to me and i'm sure i wont be able to eat very much after a month with next to nothing...but that's good cos what i do eat i'll enjoy and not feel too bad.

I usually drink lager when i go out but am going to have a few voddies with slimline tonic or something like that cos there's no carbs in vodka. Hopefully i wont wake up with a kebab stuck to my face in the morning :giggle:

I really hope flowey's ok and no matter what the matter is she knows she can share it and we'll be here to support her...as she has for us.

:hug99:

Have a great day everyone x x x

Do you like fish Hope? The chinese we go does steamed sea bass and dover sole with garlic and chilli its gorgeous and virtually fat free!

Thursday is finally here!! Nearly the weekend!! Back on the subject of dreams I deamt that me and Anthony were getting married in Las Vegas and were in a bar with a chapel attached to it and I was really annoyed because there was loads of people that I know but didnt invite there. How very strange!

Have a good day ladies :):):):)

hey guys just a quick msg as im supposed to be working oops! Regarding the bars - My CDC told me to eat them whilst drinking a pint of water, to avoid letting the higher carbs effect you - it works if you want to give it a try! :)

back to work and the clients! :(

Dreams are so funny Blossom, I have them all the time. Not usually about food though!lol!

I had a cranberry bar for breakfast, it was really nice. Much better then the choc and caramel. It had little crispy crunchy bits in it. I looked at the carbs and it has 14g in. Im sure thats the same as the shakes. Like no mercy said, I drink loads of water wth it, I think you are supposed to, to dilute the vitamins down too. I would defo recommend trying the cranberry one.
:party0051:

Thinking about it we havent seen Madge for a while either I loved her funny stories. I wonder how she is too. x

Thanks i'll try the cranberry one before i decide whether to swap them or not...with a glass of water.

I took a 2 litre bottle of fizzy water with me to work today and a glass and nearly got thru it all, which is good going for me cos i really never used to drink water very much before CD and i dunno if it's that or the vitamins etc..but my nails and skin look and feel better :princess: than they have for ages...all this in the space of 2 weeks is amazing really when you think about it.

How have you all been today...nearly another day done girls!!!:talk017:

I was thinking about Madge too, when she followed through when she was out :8855:wonder if she's still on the diet. That would've been enough to put me right off lol x x

Hello all you lovely ladies. I'm still here and still 100%. Sorry I've been absent a bit, I've had so many guests staying and had to cater for some of them and a big big chalet to spring clean to show home standard (can you tell I wasn't pleased). So I have been early mornings and very late nights so just in survival mode.

So hello again and do you want to hear my news!!!
1) I'm not sure what my weigh-in results are because I weighed ran and forgot. Will take one tomorow and post results then.

2) Someone gave me a new and a freshly tumble dried pair of trousers to try on today in a size 14, they both fit. I am so so happy, that means more to me than the numbers. I can't remember the last time I was a 14! I've gone from an 18/20 to a 14 in 10 weeks (not counting holiday).....this diet is amazing!
3) I worked out I have lost about 18Kgs in total so far (2 1/2 stone ish?) and my husband drew my attention to the fat that was the same weight as my nearly 7 yr old son!! I picked him up and oh my g*d!!!¬! That was me!!!

You guys need to go to the local park and find some random kids at the same weight you've all lost and pick a few up.

So in all still stressed about work as still gots lots on but weight loss is still going well and am still here....................

P.S I saw all the previous posts wondering where I was, thankyou lovelies for missing me, it really gave me a warm glow! I missed you guys too.

Hiya flowey...wahey size 14!!!!

That's brilliant can't wait til i can fit in some 14's, ive got a pair of jeans that used to fit me, think theyre a size 12 and just tried them on...they're nowhere bloody near fastening tho haha

Give it a couple more weeks tho and they will!!

I've just said to my daughter i want to be the same size as she is, she's about 5ft 8 and 12 stone, but wants to be around 10 and a half.

So as i'm 5ft 11 obviously i would weigh a bit more than that...but then we can swap clothes!!!!:girlpower:

Back