Sugar Plum Fairies

hey girls - r u all ok? our thread seems to have gotten a little quiet but thought I would post anyway in the hope that we get some life back! lol :)

off to london for a hen weekend - really not good whilst on CD! :( but have told everyone im not drinking and will only eat one meal with them! :) pls give me strength to stick to that! :)

If you could do that No Mercy it would be fantastic, try and stay strong.

Im at a hen do 2moz night (sister in law to be) and I am eating a normal meal, argh, hope im not too full after the starter. Then im getting straight back on it Sunday. The problem is im also out for meals on 10th and 12th. Double Argh! But I have already looked at the menu and I can just have meat and salad, so I am thinking thats like ss+ so still being good. Ihope so.

WI in the morning, this week as gone so fast.

Oh I went shopping y.day. Im defo a size 14 on bottom but with dresses im between 14-16,its a nightmare. Still dont have anythin to wear for these 3 nights out or the wedding in Cyprus.
On the plus side I do fit into size 16 dresses in Coast, I have never fit into there stuff and have always thought they were small sizes, which for me at the mo works out Ok as they are the only dresses that fit nice. I may have my eye on one for the wedding but im taking my mum with me for her opinion 2moz.

I hope everyone is OK too, Flowey will either be busy getting sorted for hols or away. Hope Cheska, Madge and Blossom are keeping OK. Please pop in and say hi even if you arent 100% at the mo. Is just nice to catch up with everyone.

Last edited:
oh cant wait to hit the size 14's! lol at the moment am a comfortable size 16 in most things (except for this one dress from New Look which a friend gave to me - which despite losing all the weight just does not look right! :()

well we're going to a thai restaurant on saturday - and I have seen the menu and plan on having this thai grilled salmon salad as that was the healthiest option they seemed to have - but will drink lots of water with it in the hope of staying in ketosis :)

sunday were having a party at the apartment, so Im quite good at not eating in situations like that as people dont generally notice that you havent been pickign at the food anyway :)

Monday were going to see beyonce in concert but dinner before hand - Im going to try avoid eating but worse case scenario we are going to end up at zizzi's so its easy enough to have a chicken salad there, minus the croutons, tomatoes, dressing... basically chicken and lettuce lol so hopefully I should be ok!

I must admit I do occasionally have the odd can of coke zero as it didnt hinder my weight loss last time - so have packed one can a day incase there is too much temptation :)

fingers crossed that i stay this stubborn whilst im away! lol

Well, I went to the hen do last night. I ate lots of lovely food but didnt drink any alcohol. Im defo out of ketosis and a feeling a bit grotty today, I think my body got a shock from eating and havent felt too good today.

I am back on the plan today and feeling good to be staight back on it after feeling so grotty after eating. My hand are all puffy too as the meal must have been salty and im retaining fluid. I have two meals out this week when I am just going to have meat and salad. I still hope to loose. Will see next sat.

I hope I am back in Ketosis soon, not sure how long it will take. Its not like I went overboard so hope it wont take long.

Hope everyone is keeping well. x

well back from my hen weekend and the beyonce concert! stuck to it as best I could but doubt i am still in ketosis! :(

hows everyone else been?

hey folks! just thought id post and let you all know - i lost another 6lbs which takes me to 29lbs lost in total and over the 2st mark! :)

Well done chick, thats fantastic!

I dont know where everyone has gone, its very quiet here.

Im getting all ready for my hols. I know I will probs gain about 7lb but I know with this plan I can get that off in no time. Im so excited cant wait to go away now. Although my exam results are released when im on the aeroplane, argh! I think my frinds are going to txt me my results. I hope its good news.

So No Mercy, did you stick to what you had planned in London or did you go out more than you hoped.

I had a meal on wed night, as I was out with my mates, I had salmon and salad and I stayed in Ketosis :) I am out again tonight and having chicken and salad so hope I say in this time too. I always knew this week wasnt going to be that great with going out 3 times but if im lucky I might have stayed the same or lose 1lb. Will see asI get weighed at 10am 2moz. x

whose gonna reply to me when ur on holiday becky? lol dreading exam results! get mine the week i get back from holiday! :(

stuck to the plan in london - thank god! although obviously it is reflected in the lower than hoped for weight loss over two weeks - but i can live with that! :)

got to eat out tomorrow - think im gonna have a tuna salad, but have had to go on to add a meal this week anyway as im on antibiotics! :(

its strange without the others here isnt it? lol i thought they would have popped in and said hi by now! wherever you guys are - hope ur ok!

Hello!!!

Sorry I've not been on, my computer died and I dont get a minute in work at the moment to go on the internet at all, we've got 2 people off and I seem to be doing the work of about 3 people, its horrid!!!

I've not really been sticking to CD to be honest :( my migraines got worse as you know and the doctor told me to come off for a while. I was just having 2 shakes and a small meal but they've started making me gag, think I'm just getting sick of chocolate shakes (its the only flavour I liked!) so I'm going to eat as healthy as I can and then start again at the end of the month......... well saying that our financial situation has taken a bit of a bad turn so I dont know if I can afford it. I'm so so gutted but £160 is a lot of money.

Well done on your losses everyone and sticking to it, I'm very envious :(

Hope your all well xxx

Hi all, so sorry i've not been on, my daughter felt like she needed more support on the weight watchers so i decided to join her and help...got weighed monday after pigging out and drinking lots the week before and was well happy to stay the same...been on the diet now for a week and find it pretty easy so will let you know how i get on.
I explained to the WW leader that i had been doing the CD and in front of everyone she started to explain to the class why diets like that don't work...well i told her the diet is very successful and i was gutted to have come off it...lol...so i think that topic won't be brought up again.
Not managed to read everyone's updates yet but i'm sure everyone's doing great. Catch up with you soon x x

Hi Guys,

Thanks for popping in to let us know how you are doing. Well done Hope on putting your WW rep right. I suppose most people will try and say all other diets are crap except for the company they work for.lol! I suppose if you dont like it you know you can always try something else or go back on CD. How is your daughter doing?

Blossom, Its a shame about your finances etc... Hope you can manage to get by somehow, I think this is a trying time for many people. I know so many people that have had wages cut and been made redundant. Its not a good time for many industries. I worry as my fella works in the car industry, I hope and pray he is too valuable to the company for them to let him go. What are you hoping to do at the end of the month, do you think you will go back on CD (ss plus) or just do your own healthy eating plan.

Well I had my WI today and considering the week I have had I managed to lose 2lb. I was at a hen do Sat night and I had a normal meal with carbs etc, i came out of ketosis for about 24 hours but I got back on the plan the next day. On we and fri I ate out too, but I has salmon and salad then chicken in salad, this didnt bring me out of ketosis! yey!

So im now in the 11's yey! 11sy 12lb to be exact, im so chuffed but know it wont last long as im hol wed for 2 weeks. I know whatever I lose I will get off when I get back though!

No Mercy- I think Flowey might be back from her hols soon, so she might drop in and say hi. When I get back from my hols I will let you know how I have been etc.

Blossom and Hope- please pop in from time to time and let us know how you are, its just nice to catch up.

Love to all. xxx

Becky you are doing so well keep it up, i just know i will be back on CD soon, my daughter's lost 8 an a half lb in 5 weeks which she seems to be happy with, she's only a size 12 to begin with so hasn't got as much to lose as me...i am going to support her for as long as poss but at the back of my mind the CD is willing me to get back on it...lol...can't sleep tonight my neighbour's just knocked on my door cos the kids have wrecked his fence and he was wanting to know if i'd heard or seen anything...which i hadn't...then while i was talking to him his girlfriend came out and i said hi...she completely ignored me and started telling him to f*** off...lol...like she'd caught us at it or something!!!! The crank!!!!

Well hello all, I'm back and yes I had a lovely time. Weather was great, kids were all on good form, place was lovely and (sorry food talk) how lovely are long lazy french lunches with too much wine at midday!!!!
Ok, so tomorrow is the D-day set to finish this journey. I am sooooooo nervous. I really feel it will be a struggle this time and not sure how motivated I am at the mo. Maybe my first weigh-in after holiday will inspire me more.
This time I am going for a healthy bmi weight at 10st 1 lb (its 65Kgs) exactly which are what my scales weigh in. Will adjust my ticker etc.. later. So bring on the black coffee and all that water. Have not cut down on carbs at all so I apologise lots in advance for ''it's soooo hard'' moaning!!

Blossom - whatever you do, keep saying hi. Its the only thing that will keep you focussed on the weight loss.
Hope - that goes for you too. I don't care what diet everyone is on. Its the support for me that I like.
Becky - I'm so impressed. 2lbs with all those meals and a dose of carbs. You must have subconsciously been very careful (can I spell?) Pop in before your hols........then enjoy it. Make you come back date set in stone before you go though. For me its the only way I can't riggle out of it for another day, then another, then a week!!!!!
No-mercy - you sound like you are doing very well and keeping to it.

It doesn't seem that long ago I went searching for pals starting at the same time as me. Now look how quick thats gone and how much everyone has lost. Keep it up all. Some may be faltering a bit, but just be determined to loose it and it doesn't matter what the diet is then. They all work if you stick to them!!

Well day 1 (again) tomorrow so I will be here every 5 mins all this week, please pop in and say if you get chance.

And if any new members starting this week would also like to join our journey (or long timers) we aren't that bad. Say hi !!

Hi again Flowey- Glad you had a good time on your hols. Good Luck for 2moz. m sure you will be fine, the end is in sight. So hopefully that will keep you motivated.

I have been quite good, two of them meals were just meat and salad and never brought me out of ketosis.

Even though I go away tomorrow I have been good for the 1/2 week from my last weigh in until I go. Its been so tempting to be bad but I know I have lost another couple of 1lbs since my WI. Which means when I am away and eating normally I wont gain as much I hope. I hope that makes sence, obviously I wll gain just as much but them couple of 1lbs were never officially weighed so it wont make me as down when I get back. I hope that makes sense. I have my shakes for when I get back. I have a week and a halfs supply to see me until I get weighed. Im hoping this will give me time to get most of my hol weight off too. Although I get back on the wed and have a wedding with a sit down meal on the sat. oh well.lol!

I will speak to you all when im back around 2nd July. Take Care and speak to you soon. x

Becky have a great time, and good luck with your results. Ina rush so back later to say proper hello....

I never seem to get time to come on anymore, just wanted to say hi and to let you know i lost 2 and a half pounds on WW this week so i'm pretty happy with that!!! I know i keep saying it but i will catch up soon. :crazy:

Well good morning all. Sorry didn't get back on last night - busy busy.
Also was struggling with the whole diet thing again. I can't seem to get my head round it this time. I really really want to get to goal as I'm so near really, but this 3rd time of starting again is sooo hard. Also because I don't have a time goal like the other times with my holidays. This time its just until I get there.
The good news is I stayed the same weight wise whilst away. Thats really good as I don't have to loose what I've lost before before loosing more. So its now 10.6 Kgs until healthy BMI with a little to play with when I get there.
I started some toning this time round and plan to make that a regular thing. I did the 'divina' dvd yesturday morning and today my legs and bum are stiff! Did tummy aswell but no ache there. Thats the bit of me I hate the most and looks at least 2 sizes bigger than the rest of me. Not sure if that will ever go down? They say it should be less than 80cm to be healthy. At size 14, mines 96cm. Just can't see 16cm coming off no matter how much exercise and dieting, well you live in hope!
So how is everyone today....all feeling motivated?
Hope - 2 1/2lbs is really good on ww. Well done you should be chuffed. If I could be sure I was going to loose that each week I'd soon be at goal! Is it good to be eating food again??
I hope all get chance a little more often to pull me through is nothing else. If hubby gets chance, will get him to show me how to put pics on today. Starting pics and holiday pics. So watch this space!
See you all later........

Hi all,
flowey i'm glad you had a great holiday and even more so as you stayed the same weight...fantastic...yes i was chuffed with myself and yes it is nice to be eating food again, i think after doing the CD food for me now is not as much of a major part of my life as it was and the pleasure i used to get out of eating (usually unhealthy foods) is not quite the same..so that's an extremely positive thing i have gained from the CD.

I was out last night however and did drink quite a lot so i dont expect to have much if any of a loss this week, but it was a great night and have not laughed so much in ages.

Keep up the good work everyone, will see you later x x x

Well it all seems very quiet around here. Looks like the faries are dying a slow death.lol!

I had a fab holiday and ate so much I made myself sick of food, so did everyone else. I recon I have gained 10-12lb. I hope a good bit of that is glycogen and fluid. I had such swollen ankles all holiday. Im back on the diet til sat but im at a wedding then so eating, then I have a full wekks diet before weigh in. I hope to get most of this off by then. I knew id gain loads so arent too worried, especialy as I know I can do this diet and get it off quickly. I cant wait to feel as good as I did before my hols again though. Is such a good feeling being thinner.lol!

Well done everyone on your losses and Flowey staying the same, your a star!

I found out I passed my exams too so thats a relief. Im looking forward to the rest of the summer now. x

Back