SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Update on me – sorry haven’t been on much, seems to have gone very quiet round here!
I am down to 10 stone 11.5 lbs so only few lbs from goal of 10.7 but to be honest am happy to maintain now, happy once I am under 11 stone, that’s the aim anyways, I agree that sometimes when you stop stressing about points and food the weight comes off!

I lost all my weight with the discover plan, over 2 and a half stone … for the past few weeks am eating healthy but eating what I want as to be honest I got a bit sick of pointing and obsessing lol

Keeping an eye on the scales though of course!

Hope every one else is doing good :D xx

Niamh x

Glad to hear you're doing good, I don't know where everyones gone! Maybe they're hiding after an Easter binge or something?! Hopefully not but if so draw a line people and start again. You can do this. I'm still on the wagon but have switched to slimming world from this week, hope it works for me! I just had no motivation doing WW from home so have actually joined a class for the first time in my life. It was scary but had to be done so I could get to grips with the plan and actually realise I need to do this! 1 day in and I'm loving it! I was actually full after my dinner tonight, usually I dont get hungry or particularly full so I was quite suprised!

Hi Guys my name is jan im a newbie to the discover plan l am 4ft 11 and my weight is 11.2 would really love to join you guys if you will have me my weigh in day will be wednesdayxxx

Hi welcome to the challenge I don't know where everyone has gone though! I joined slimming world last week but I'm staying in this challenge and have lost 3lbs this week!

Thank you! Sw is going great I lost another 1.5lb last week and as its so easy to do I'm completely on the wagon. I was just struggling to get motivated on ww. I hope everything is going ok for you (and everyone else wherever they have gone)

Hope the rain clears up for you soon! I really need to start exercising, I was using 10 minute solution dvds but I have hypermobility and my knees are now playing up so its incredibly hard to sit/stand or do anything that involves bending my knees in general! Maybe I will take up walking when the weather improves. I've had another good loss this week of 2lbs so I'm really pleased with the way things are going but moving about a bit more isnt going to hurt my losses!

I've moved over to pp too just this week, so far it's going ok :) this board was buzzing at the beginning and the less we all posted the more I went off track, haha!

Glad pp is working out well for you - keep in touch - I see you're in the Facebook group too :)

Twinny I miss you!

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back