SUN 20/1 - Mini goals for this week.

ladylite

Gold Member
Thought I would start up this thread so we can add some of our mini goals for the week. They dont necessarily need to be about LL. We can look at them at the end of the week and see how we have done and you can add to them whenever. (She says as she is still half asleep)

Mine are:-

To stick 100% this week no matter what is thrown at me - I CAN DO THIS.

To master making those damn crisps:). - I can cook really:D

Go on the walker for 5 mins - Mon - Wed - Friday (I know its not a lot but its a start).

This sounds good to me so here goes.....

To go on my bike at least 3 times during the week.

To enter the 15's.

To carry on drinking all my water every day.

Great idea for a post Lady :D

to stop beating myself up about the weight i've gained, pull my finger out and get on with the job of abstainence!!!

Mine are very simple:

- to stick 100% with LL
- to increase my mobility (Had knee surgery last week!)
- to complete my wedding album for my niece (Scrapbook)

To master making those damn crisps:). - I can cook really:D

).

Hi Lady - if its any help, I finally got out my measuring spoons and tried to get the mix just right.

I usually use the Thai packs fro crips...so for them, I add 4 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons water and they came out perfect. Best batch yet. They were thin and crispy! Others have been cripsy but thick. I uses proper measuring spoons.

I have foundhowever, the chicken packet requires less water! Strange that!!

Good luck!

Good goals everyone!!

I just want to drink all my water, stay 100%, and get some space organised at home so I can do some art at night. Will be slighlty delayed as I blew my knee out last night. (Scrapmouse - I am post two-knee surgery myself, so good luck to yoU!)

Okay here goes... my goals for this week are to...

Eat ALL My shakes and not skip them.
Ride my horse twice at least, which may not sound much, but with me being a bundle of nerves and the weather twice would be a lot better than the zero times in the last 2 months.

My goals for this week (after a diversionary weekend!):
1. Stick to RtM 100% this week and address the additional calorie situation from the weekend
2. Exercise every day
3. Up my water (I am feeling really dehydrated!)
4. Log everything I eat on WLR - HONESTLY!!

Leesy
xox

Well just managed Monday's walking but done 8 1/2 minutes instead.

Well done Lady for getting out there, especially in the weather we've been having.

I'm not doing so well re my bike as I wasn't able to get out on it today due to the weather and coming home from work at lunchtime (my bike is kept at work) and tomorrow I'm out of the office all day driving round the county so I won't get out then and I can't see me going out on it Wed, Thurs and Fri 3 days on the run. Think I'll have to bring it home for the weekend.

I didnt manage the walker yesterday but did 10 mins walking into town and back.

How are you all getting on with yours.

Ummm.......

1. Stick to SS 100% (done it thus far, shouldn't be a problem)
2. Try a strawberry muffin for variety (possibly with banana icing)....mmmm....
3. Ride with 100% positivity in my lesson Saturday
4. Stay on (!) on the endurance ride on Sunday
5. Take dogs for extra long walk on the fells on Saturday afternoon

(May not achieve number 4!!)

Quick update on goals at mid week....

1. Stick to RtM 100% this week and address the additional calorie situation from the weekend YEP!
2. Exercise every day YEP! And even twice a day today and yesterday - calorie burining heaven!
3. Up my water (I am feeling really dehydrated!) YEP! Was doing 6 litres at the start of the week, but have dropped back to 4 as I felt I was swimming and the scales wouldn't bloody move!
4. Log everything I eat on WLR - HONESTLY!! YEP - I love Weight Loss Resources, and it is a very reassuring way to log my cals as I progress in RtM. I think I will continue to use it to keep an eye on my eating in the future.

Hope everyone else is hitting those targets!

Leesy
xox

Update on mine..........

To go on my bike at least 3 times during the week. - only once so far but hoping for tomorrow and Saturday.

To enter the 15's. - yep did that on Wednesday morning (and still on Thursday morning) YES!

To carry on drinking all my water every day. - I've hit 5litres every day except for one.

Back