1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday Breakfast

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chuffy_29, 14 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

You have to love EE! I've just had a massive full english with bacon, egg (double yolk as well which was exciting for me and the kids), quorn sausage, beans little frylight potatoes, and a couple of syns of sauce. I am officially stuffed! If i lose this week it really will be a miracle!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

I feel stuffed reading what you had never mind eating it lol. Breakfast like a King, istn't that what they say?

Now my tummy is rumbling so I gotta go and find the quorn sausages and join in the breakfast. Anyone else for a full English? xx

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

That really sounds yummy!
    I seldom eat breakfast so did'nt cook anything today. I just had some Muller and fruit.
    I am tempted to cook up something but we are having a roast lunch and I'd be too stuffed to enjoy, so I'll wait and nibble on fruit is I do feel hungry.

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

i had left over new potatoes fried in frylite with eggs and ham, delish

6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Admittedly was so full i could only manage yogurt and some fruit for lunch, roll on rost beef dinner :)

7. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Hi Chuffy,

I joined in egg and bacon this morning yum - not enough time for quorn sausages!

I have had roast chicken for lunch not sure about tea today though!

8. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Oh I love SW full english! My Mum looks at me with her Alpen Light and I'm like; "what?!" Fabulous!

9. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Full Member

I had full english yesterday, egg, bacon, tomato, mushrooms, beans and Morrisons eat smart syn free sausages :)

Still full this morning so only managed a bacon and egg butty lol

10. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

MMMM bacon and egg butties (with a spot of red and brown sauce!) a man after my own heart! lol