SUNDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

lemma1968

Silver Member
Still up but trying to wind down after a busy day.

Got mum home then did all her shopping. Fingers crossed she will be able to cope. I'm knackered tho.

anyone watch the joke of a song contest? Its dull and predictable now. I sat down late on and watched Kath and Kim. On bBC 2. Oh dear me, made me cringe. I knew people like that when I lived in Oz. Brilliant!

Sleep well and i hope you all have a fab Sunday. Xxx

Morning Lemma

Kath and Kim are hillarious! But we are not all backyard bogans down here! Hope you get some sleep soon.

Brenda
X

Morning all.Had a shocking night and am now lying in bed watching telly and drinking a cup of tea.What a great start to a birthday.Was nice to see a message from mini mins in my inbox wishing me a happy birthday and to see ricky won his fight last night now all i need is for Leeds to climb back into the championship league.
Today will be tough i cant get rob out of my head it doesn't seem real that i wont get a card or hear his voice,but i cant let the kids see how bad this first birthday alone feels,i am going to the cemetery later to sit for a while and then its a party,and i might just have a drink!!!!(sorry guys ),

Have a great day one and all

love liz

Have a great birthday Cookey - enjoy your drink, and enjoy your birthday, although not with you, Rob will be looking down celebrating your birthday with you.

Going to my sisters for a BBQ this afternoon - she forgot to order decent weather, so BBQ is now a buffet. So still get to show off the new slim line me - can't wait to see both my sisters jaws drop when they see me - well, theyhad better drop. Am wearing one of Kevin's medium t-shirts which fits nicely, shows my waist go inwards rather than outwards, they havn't seen me since before i started the diet, so they should notice a little difference.

have a good day y'all - enjoy the sun shine in the north and if like me you're in the south - I have a spare pair of water wings if you need them ;)

Corey - have a fun day - it will be great for you to get some good comments today - enjoy!

Good Luck Cookey - I hope you can have a nice day.

late night for me and happy birthday cookey
watched the hatton fight class act he is :) today got the leeds vs doncaster match should be epic :) come on leeds
other than that nothing much else up :(
Have a good day everyone
weather is so dull today

It's a day with the family for me today. We juts had a huge sit-down meal. Am hanging on but veyr tempted!

I dreamt about eating pizza last night and in the dream, before I ate the pizza, I actually thought 'should I do a though record'. Oh dear, what is this diet doing to me (apart from shrinking me ;))!

Happy Birthday Cookey;)

I have no doubt that Robyn will be watching down on you today, as i bet he does everyday. Take strength from the past for the future. He has ensured the sun is shining on your special day.

A glass to absent friends and loved ones :party0036:

And a :hug99::hug99: to you my darling.

I'm shattered! Took the kids to Cannon Hall today with a picnic, met my sis and her children, and her friend, and all I got was "you've done enough...here have a sausage...dont understand how u can do this" blah blah blah!

I'm still frozen now, hours after I got back. Working till 0030 too!

Have just got back from my sisters bbq (which ended up as a buffet). Everyone was absolutely amazed at how much I had lost - I had taken a pair of my largest trousers that I have kept as a reminder of where I have come from, and everyone was laughing hard when they saw me in them. A friend of my sisters was there that I havn't seen for years, she said to Kevin (my OH) that she was sorry that he had broken up with me and was pleased to see him happy with someone else. She didn't know what to say or do when he told her that the slim person he was with is the same person he has been with for the past 10 years. I have to say when I heard, I never laughed so much. It definately was one of the funniest things I have heard in a very long time, and probably the best compliment I have had so far.

Well I won't see them again for about 4 or 5 more weeks until my nieces wedding - so hopefully will be smaller still by then.

Good for you! Something to chat about on Thursday.

I have to say that the group is not as good recently and it wouyld be better (for me at least) if you Lee, Lee and Aiden were still hooked up!

A friend of my sisters was there that I havn't seen for years, she said to Kevin (my OH) that she was sorry that he had broken up with me and was pleased to see him happy with someone else. She didn't know what to say or do when he told her that the slim person he was with is the same person he has been with for the past 10 years.

She could've really put her foot in it if she'd said something like 'oh thank god you got rid of him' :rotflmao:

Back