SUNDAY - hour x hour

oh dear what is wrong with him/her?. Have just had my black coffee with sweeteners. Dont usually have my breakfast drink til 11. The kids have got a party this afternoon and ther will be lovlery food. Still i will take my water and my bar and I will be ok. Got my week 5 weigh in on wed and I hope i have lost more this week.

Happy sunday everyone! Well i'm off for a swim in a little while then a lovely relaxing jacuzzi. Hope everyone has a great day today xx

Day 4 of my lighterlife experience. So far so good.

I managed to run the gauntlet of making a great family breakfast this a.m - wholemeal oaty pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup, and did not stray from the path once. I insisted that my hubby kept having them until all the mixture I had made was gone. He just about struggled through. He's 6' tall and weighs under 12 stone. He need not worry. He walks everywhere, eats well and at 42 is in fine form.........whereas I am 5' 6" give or take, now 13st 11 and rounder than I should be.

I will succeeed, I will succeed!!!

I will not be fat and forty. that is my target you see, I am the big 40 in September and I want to look simply fabulous:rolleyes::p

Good luck today everyone

Caroline xxxx:D

Hey caroline, and you know what? You won't be fat and forty!! What a fantastic thought to keep you going through this! Well done for preparing the breakfast as it proves to yourself that can! I'm on my 3rd week now and had to do pancake day with my kids and didn't stray once even when got nutella on my finger!!

Your doing so well and keep it up, i have so much energy now and feel so in control and happy that i'm hoping that the weeks will fly by without me noticing!

Have a great sunday xxxx :girlpower:

Thanks TD. Just trying to work out how to get 4 litres down me cos i have been failing miserably so far. I find drinking the fluid the hardest part to be honest.

well, here goes another day 3 1/2 days gone, 96 1/2 days to go. Yippee!!!!:D

i found drinking the water so so hard too, but on your 1st official weigh in you get the chance to buy the water flavourings which i have found an absolute god send. I use them in all my water and now on average am doing around 5 litres something i never thought i would achieve!!
:party0016:

yes the flavourin makes it much betr - i also have sparkling water as a treat:eek:

Hi Lemma glad it's still all going well for you .... I know exactly where you're coming from with the fat and forty as I'm going to be forty in November this year - seems strange to even type that! But seeing as I was fat and twenty and fat and thirty I'm all the more determined not to be fat and forty!

You won't be Katie - you will be Forty and Foxy!!!

What another beautiful day out - if only we could just up the temp a wee bit!!!

Still workin on me water. Trying to save my packs for tonite. At the moment, having just cleaned a massive pile of cat puke out of the kitty carrier I took my cat to the vets in, smeling it all the way home...not interested in food just now!! LOL Poor thing...she HATES care rides.

SHe was diagnosed with pancreatitus recenlty, but got a good result today and still no need to put her on steroids which is a good thing....just treating her with diet. So, her and I are in this together!! :)

I am thinking I might make some jewelery today! ANyone have fun plans??

Morning or should I say afternoon all.

Well after a big sulk last night I never got uptil 10.30am this morning and promptly went out to the horses to keep me out of the kitchen.

:break_diet:Feel a bit better, although after cheating I feel awful inside, bloating, guilty, down and a failure. Trying so hard to pick myself up. :confused: All I can say girls/boys is do not do it - it is defo not worth it. However, only had one choc drink so far, struggling with water but I am inside now for at least three hours so I will try to down 2 litres before I go out again. I have phoned my LLC and am waiting for her to return my call.

Really proud of you girls you are doing so well keep it up, I can recommend it sticking hard and fast is a lot better than cheating:cry:

Just think two 40th parties for us others to get slim for;), and of course my 60th:D

See you later as I am off the the services (joke that is our nearest a local shop - has an M&S etc - J13 m4) to get the Daily Mail as I am collecting Catherine Cooksons DVDs. Just love her books watched the one from yesterday and always admire how the people of them days struggled but still got by.

I would like to say that being part of Minimins is one of the things that is helping me to get back on track as I would sooooooo much miss all our chats.:sigh:

Glad to hear that being on here helps you Lady - it definitely helps me that's for sure. Sometimes wonder how I'd find doing this without the support and inspiration I get on here, don't get me wrong I'm really lucky with hubby and kids - well hubby and youngest lad anyway (other two don't even notice I'm doing it I don't think) but being on here and knowing there are others doing it and talking to people in the same boat really does help.

I hope today is gonna be a good day for you and that after you get a good chat with your LLC that all your days turn to good days - I'd love you to get through this without breaking it and I really think you can do it and it would be so much easier for you if you could.

(((big hugs)))

Hi Lady

Please don't be down on yourself - you are NOT a failure. A wobble does not a failure make, nor do 2 or 3 or however anyone might have on this. This is a big change you are making. We are all making. I think sometimes we forget we are learning a whole new way of eating. Learning being the key word. If one of your new riders was learning to show a horse, you would expect them to stumble now and then as they perfect their NEW skill. Same as a teacher and their pupils - they must make mistakes to learn their lessons and new skills. This is the same- you are not just cutting out food, but changing a lifetime of habits....there are bound to be blips....but with each one, you are learning something abbout yourself, and will be able to apply these new traits with practice....etc....its a big change Lady. So don't be hard on yourself - you are DOING brilliantly, you have DONE brilliantly, and I KNOW you are going to knock this thing on it's head.

Never feel ashamed. No way. You are human. Many of us have not stumbbled, because we are NEW. There is every likeliness at some point we will, regardless of our 'no fail' attitudes at the moment. And we are learning from those like you, we see how difficult it is when you stumble, so you are helping lots of us to seee just how important 100% is - but we may all fall at some stage. Its human.

Your a good lady, LADY, and I do mean LADY...whether your daughter giggles or not!! Don't feel like you can;t do this, because you ARE doing it.

Chin up. I:patback:ts a new day, and a new week, and your goal is just as near to reach today as it was yesterday, no matter what happened.

XXX:hug99:

Positive, healing, helpful vibes coming your way Mrs. :vibes:

:wavey:

Hi Lady

Yesterday is now a memory maybe not a good one but there is today to create an all new positive memory. Keep smiling.
I just looked at your pics and they are an inspiration to me you look so great already.

Tan

Thanks BL and all I know I can rely on you all to boost me, this site is so fantastic.

I CAN do this, I was just so annoyed it was like a deliberate sabotage and even though I was talking to myself and telling myself not to do it and crying while I was doing it, it was if something had possessed me, a demon of some sort and it was laughing at me.

However, as you say, it may happen again, and I have to accept that, but what I am not gonna let that demon do is spoil the whole of my achievement. The buxxer may come along now and again and try, but it will not succed in stopping me getting to the end of this journey as it has done before. It may take me slightly longer than I really want, but I WILL succeed. I do feel so much better, the things I was doing today with the horses, well I think I will soon be on one:eek:.

I can defo feel the vibes and they are really helping.

;)
M XXXXXX

Last edited:
Good girl!!! Thats the spirit!!! I know you are a fighter - and if the worst thing that comes of this is you abstain a week or two longer then you thought on Day one - well - not entirely the end of the world!!!

Glad to see you in a brighter mood!!

Now put those wings back on and straighten that halo!! (Though it could do with a polish :D)

XX

I'm not going to be on the net for a couple of days cos about to drive to Grimsby where I shall be until Wednesday.:sigh:

I have packed up my mixer, my jug, my shakes etc and the next 2 nights in a hotel room beckon....hopefully I shall remain abstinent....please!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for the next couple of days. I shall try and log on via my mobile if i can.

Byeeeeeeeeee xxxx:D

Good luck Lemma, have a good time you sound organised:)

Have a good trip Lemma and please stick with the diet - it's a lot easier to stick with it and do it than it is to go on and off it, you sound really focussed so I'm sure you'll do great ............ just remember you're only 40 once :)

btw I've tried to connect to here via my mobile and it always crashes saying the page is too big but that might just be my phone or t-mobile.

Just got home a bit ago from my meeting...

I lost 11.6 pounds this week! (week one) :D

And I got to eat a bar! Hip Hip Hooray! (I needed something to chew!) :D

Back