Sunday hour x hour

on pc in lounge, only Coco cat for company, about to have second coffee & first pint water.

Have a good Sunday!

Snuggled on sofa in jim jams and not planning on moving any time soon... don't ya just love Sundays !!

xx

still in bed, have had pint of water, a sneaky weigh in, and need to get my bum downstairs...maybe make a frappichino and return to bed! I do like sundays!

well been up 5 hours already got my grandson for the weekend and he is teething had just under a ltr of water really tired but grandson full of life i think i'm going to take him swimming that should make him want to sleep then maybe icould get some sleep before i drop him back home
day 6 going good not even weighed myself yet
my days of a lazy sunday have long gone 4 kids and a grandson soon puts a stop to it:D i wouldn't change it for the world really
hope eeyone has a great day

I've had a bar now, breakfast in bed on sundays,LOL. I was going to get up clean the inside of the car but it's started raining again

Same here, still in bed with a massive cuppa, laptop where it beongs (i think it is becoming permanently attached to my tummy like a control panel):read:I really must read the manual!!! I wonder what happens if i press THIS button ................................
:beam::beam::beam:

Morning all. Still feeling fat and horrible. Belly a bit upset which isnt helping! Think i really must be due on grrrrrr. the scales arent budging either so I kind of hope thats the case!

Am sat in the lounge with my 13 month old, who is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and dancing like a maniac! Don't really know what to do today, but have to go out somewhere - can't spend all day at home with the child or she will drive me loopy! lol

What about a walk Bish? Is it still raining. When my little girl was properly little, I found it easy to run a bit, walk a bit, if i was pushing her pram. Good exercise and when you are due its often a good idea to exercise. Or get something baggy on and play at exercising with your little sunshine. Failing that, send her here!
Lynne x

Just had my first shake and now on the coffee followed by my first pint (of water)....have to iron clothes for holiers (Tues) - have put it off and put it off, but today is the day.....just might lurk on here a bit longer first .... lol

have just drunk a coffee with a couple of spoons of vanilla powder in it (yum), now looking on the internet for petrol driven lawnmowers for my other half's daddy's birthday prezzie (though will probably try not going there, as I will be offered cake!)
It's actually stopped raining and there is blue sky and sunshine here with blustery wind...have a great day everyone

I've done half hour on the Wii fit, just going to get some water now else will be behind.

I've had my first water, and my first meal of the day. Strawberry shake. It was lovely, but the banana is still winning hands down! I liked it and enjoyed it and wouldnt turn my nose up at another lol.
I must get off this blinkin computer. I need to have a shower and get a bit done. Even my dog is bored lol.
Lynne x

Morning everyone
Just had vanilla shake and 3 beakers of weak black tea + 1/2 ltr of water. Doing ironing before going to York for the day.

I will take a bar with me for later.

Have a good CD day all. X

Morning ladies!

Hubbys gone out for his breakfast, so ive got little one in bed and the elder one is watching cartoons so i had some peace and managed to even have a bath and wash my hair!Bliss!!!

Am on 3rd pint already and had a bar for breakfast, does anyone find they take a while to eat, i find them pretty concentrated, It takes about 10 mins for me to eat mine!

Hi everyone!

Hope you dont mind me joining in. I was a member a few months back but didnt really get anywhere. As of 2mrw I am back on ss and im excited about it this time. My mum and partner ae behnd me 100% and are going to give me the support i need to get me to ketosis.
Its 43 days until I am a bride and my dress wont fasten at the back, I have managed to loose abit by cutting back but I need to really go for it. 8 buttons wont fasten (i bought a second hand dress from ebay, we are trying to save as much money as possible) so the pressure is on.
Hope everyone is having a great day and I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better (if youll have me ofcoarse)

Laura xx

Hiya Laura xxx
Jump on, enjoy the ride!
:character00182:The louder you scream the faster we go!:character00182:
Lynne x

Bit worried here... mega munchy today, had two packs already.

Hope I can make it through on coffee and water.....

Wish me luck!

Its ok to have already had two Sarah, its just gone lunch time. So dont worry about it any more, have a cuppa T, then some water, then it will be 7ish and you can have your supper and then it will be soon time to have a bedtime cuppa again.
Lynne x

Hello everyone, hope you all having a good day,
Well I have just finished putting laminate flooring down in my spare bedroom, just gotta put the edging on now but thought I would have a rest and look on here for a while.
I cant believe I have one day off a week and I spend it re decorating!

Back