sunday lunch?.. whats every one having??

I didn't have any as I never ate more than 15g of fat per meal. I didn't think they were working so I tested with a pizza. They worked then. ;)

I ate good through the week but one day a week I ate whatever I wanted to and didn't feel guilty. I didn't take the tablets that day though.

youve done brilliant, yorkies and all, where do you find the rules of xenical, i just started them today and wasnt given any advice from my doc about them.

Check the sticky information at the beginning of this section, and post if you need help...it can be a bit confusing at first :)

Well done on your weight loss. Did you have many tango episodes on Xen? I'm following the two rules but they weren't mentioned by my Dr. If I just stuck to calories (as before) the Xen would have to work harder & I'm guessing I'd experience the tango effect more often but the overall loss might be similar. I'm hoping that sticking to the two rules means a diet/lifestyle change without running to the loo too often!

It really helps having advice from experienced takers of Xen here.

The doctors know very little, mine is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! ;)

Maybe so . But what wouldn't I give for a chocolate teapot right now :(

you can have most meats its all in your cooking methods.. i love sunday dinners i have george foremaned meat (chicken , turkey, lean steak) sweet potato and swede mash or boiled potatoes and steamed veggies..

i dont think i can deal without my roast dinner lol x

Great to see you here Kiira!!..Hope you're healing well and taking care! :)

ill be here much more over next 6 weeks as i cant do much else =[ lol.. but its nice to be back and to be able to help people here x

Back