Slimming World Green & Red FAQ 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Helpful

Great thread x

So helpful for newbies to SW. I am not a great talker I. Public and can see that I may not ask questions in class (only been to 1) but this has answered lots of questions I have had.

Brilliant thread Squiddie, many many thanks for the info. Is it possible to save the syns that you dont use daily and use them at the weekend? Thanks in advance :)

Loads explained here, thanks!! Actually, nothing to do with SW itself but had no idea how you all got these moving pictures and SW awards underneath your posts, I thought I was computer savvy until now!!! No idea how you get the tickers either, they're very cool to measure loss, can anyone tell me how to attach one? Mucho grassy ass :p

www.thetickerfactory.com

there's instructions on here somewhere. Just follow the instructions on the ticker site, and then from week to week, you click on your own ticker that shows in your post, it takes you back to the ticker factory, and then just click on EDIT YOUR WEIGHT, put your new weight in and copy and paste to your signature. It's all on the site for you to read, just don't forgett your password.
There is a thread with all the banners on on the main SW forum and you just copy and paste from there. HTH x

Great, thanks a million for that :)

Fantastic post. Just thinking on how to add the SW stickers that I have achieved.
Thanks a lot to you

great post. Thank you x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really helpful thank you :) x

Thanks for this thread. I started SW last week and have been a bit confused. Wish I had read this the first day!! :D

Hello everyone, I have a feeling I may be posting this question in the wrong place but i havent really got used to how to use this site yet!

Could anyone explain why canned soups that contain free ingredients are so high in syns please? I don't understand! Wagamama's is one of my favourite restaurants, and all of their food is prepared freshly on site, however the syns in their ramen soups are up in the 30's, despite that they are full of free foods.

On this basis i'm a little nervous about having the soups that the canteen at my work make. I know they are made from scratch daily, and I only purchase the ones where the ingredients are 'free' foods (the main components are always provided) so at worst i would apply 4 syns in case a thickener was used, but is this wrong of me? If i were to make a wagamamas soup at home from the recipe book using free foods i am sure it wouldnt come to 30 syns..

Apologies if i'm missing something, im just very confused..!

Thank you

Hello everyone, I have a feeling I may be posting this question in the wrong place but i havent really got used to how to use this site yet!

Could anyone explain why canned soups that contain free ingredients are so high in syns please? I don't understand! Wagamama's is one of my favourite restaurants, and all of their food is prepared freshly on site, however the syns in their ramen soups are up in the 30's, despite that they are full of free foods.

On this basis i'm a little nervous about having the soups that the canteen at my work make. I know they are made from scratch daily, and I only purchase the ones where the ingredients are 'free' foods (the main components are always provided) so at worst i would apply 4 syns in case a thickener was used, but is this wrong of me? If i were to make a wagamamas soup at home from the recipe book using free foods i am sure it wouldnt come to 30 syns..

Apologies if i'm missing something, im just very confused..!

Thank you

You will get an answer if you post under the syns sub forum but basically processed soups are a no no and have to be synned...fresh made soup at work if you ask them what the ingrediesnts are should be ok imo

Just wanted to add my thanks too!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back