Slimming World Green & Red FAQ 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post - thanks!

thank you for compliling this post. I started SW at home on Tues (can't afford or get to a class) I've been only having one A healthy extra & one B healthy extra but on reading your post I can see that's not enough. I'm a vegetarian so do the green plan every day. How many A's and B's should I be looking at pls?

The latest books says 1 or 2 A's (for the calcium) and 2 B's (for the protein/fibre) if you are following Green.

The latest books says 1 or 2 A's (for the calcium) and 2 B's (for the protein/fibre) if you are following Green.

That's great, thank you for the help :)

Those links aren't working for the images?

Great post, very informative. I'm new to SW online, I can't get to a group as I work shifts so was getting a little confused. I've only been using a couple of sins a day but will definitely try and use more.
Really great advice for a newbie.

Hi, ive been doing Slimming World at home on and off for a couple of years now. Ive decided to join a group though as I feel I might benefit from the support! There is one tomorrow morning which is perfect for me, do I need to ring the consultant or can I just turn up? X

Excellent thread, thank you.....everything important in one post! x:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back