Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Hey everyone, I weighed at the gym last monday which is what spurred me on to start my calorie counting, so i know i've only done like two proper days of it but thought monday would be a good day to weigh (keep me motivated over the weekend) and I've lost 3 pounds since last monday, very chuffed with myself!

Well done to everyone else too, good weight losses this week

Sarah xxx

1lb loss for me this week ladies so I'm now at GOAL!!!! However I've decided to go a bit lower so I haven't quite reached the finishing line yet!!! :)

FANTASTIC NIC68 :worthy::happy096::happy036:

Well done nic how much more do u want to lose..:D

Iv'e had the munchies this week ( fish & chips choc crisps )
and still managed 1lb....so quite chuffed :D xoxo

Thanks itsy! I think another 4-6lbs but am not too worried either way. I think it's quite scary to get to the end and maybe I'm just trying to prolong it! The thought of not losing weight nearly every week and HAVING to eat more calories is quite frankly terrifying!! Well done on your loss too - it just goes to show it takes more than a couple of slipups to put weight on.

WOW! That is amazing NIC - go you! You must be over the moon. What an inspiration! :worthy:

After a fairly disastrous weekend (got stuck in crisp-eating mode, the sort of compulsive eating I thought I'd left behind...) I am amazed to find I've lost the 2lb gain from last week, and another 1.5lbs on top of that! Totally wasn't expecting that, I'm well confused but chuffed. That's 5.5lbs loss in my first three weeks, which is pretty much on target as I was aiming for 2lb a week.

I'm super motivated this week as even a 1lb loss will FINALLY take me under 160lbs. I'm going to give it all I've got.

Aww thank you both! It's been an eventful old ride and one I never want to go down again (said that one before ;)) you'll both be there yourselves quicker than you know it x

That is great Nic! Well done! You must be feeling amazing right about now! You truly are an inspiration, I've started similar to yourself and for my final goal also similar. I've had a bad week combined with TOTM but just remembering you is giving me the motivation to get back on track!

Good for you sa89! We can't be good all the time but as long as you can get back on the right road pretty sharpish, you'll be ok. Good luck honey!

Hope you all had a good weekend and a great weight loss
icon_lol.gif
lady marmalade well done on ur 2lb...:D

2lb gone for me this lovely Monday morning, as long as i'm going down
i'm happy....
icon_lol.gif

goning to try and lose 1st
icon_eek.gif
for Christmas..
icon_rolleyes.gif

...................................................................................................

26 Oct......2lb
icon_biggrin.gif
on my way

Well done itsy! :)

I'd be well up for a Christmas Challenge thread, I think I'll also go for another stone by then which will leave me just half a stone to lose in the New Year. Or 10lbs, if I indulge a little at Chrimbo...

:eatdrink051:

lost 1lb could have done better
had quite a lot to eat this weekend starting with a takeaway Fri night..
but it was Soooooo GOOD :D
Got to try harder...

lol hi itsy i commented on your post in the other thread too, but well done on the loss! i havent been posting regularly last few weeks but should be back with my weigh ins here hopefully! where's everyone else disappeared!

Hello! I too am guilty of not posting a lot lately! To be honest I haven't really got a lot to report - sts AGAIN for me this week. I seem to be doing a grand job of maintaining but would really like to lose another 5lbs before Christmas - obviously easier said than done!!! Good luck to everone else with their own personal Christmas challenges and I will be back next Monday, hopefully to report a loss!!

hiya nic! What day are you weighing in now, is it still sundays or have you changed to mondays?

I've changed my weigh day to sundays just because it's more convenient for me right now and I'm proud to say...I've lost 7lbs this week! I am sooo happy :D :D :D

hiya nic! What day are you weighing in now, is it still sundays or have you changed to mondays?

I've changed my weigh day to sundays just because it's more convenient for me right now and I'm proud to say...I've lost 7lbs this week! I am sooo happy :D :D :D
7lbs? Wow. Well done hun! :0clapper:

Im gonna do monday weigh-in, so will post here tomorrow
xx

Hello!!!
I am weighing myself on a Sunday and I am VERYYYY please to say that I have lost 4lbs this week! So happy - have also met 3 more of my goals by this weeks weight lose :) :) :) :) :)
Well done SA89 and good luck for tomorrow zara!

Back