Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Thanks veg & sa89 - I'm chugging loads of water in an attempt to figure out if I'm hungry or just craving. I want the scales to show a loss tomorrow!
xx

Blah. No change :cry:
:break_diet:
I guess I should be happy I didn't put on any.

It's my 1st weigh in and 1st week and I've lost 4.4 lb.

Vegetarian - im a veggie 2 and would loves some tips off you PLEASE - just need some low fat low cal meal ideas. thanks

Congrats on your first weeks loss!!
In the "what we ate today" thread - you can see what I eat. I have just started to include fish into my diet though.
I eat a LOT of quorn. Mianly with salads or I make a bolagnese and put it on a jacket potato.
Those Innocent Veg pots are really good too - although quite expensive.
I make a lot of home-made veg soups.
Harleys no added sugar jelly pots are only 10cal and are vegetarian too. They get me through the week!
If I think of anything else, I shall let you know!

yaay yaay yaay
4.6lb loss

It's officially Monday, and I can weigh in and the scales show a loss yaay.
I haven't slept yet so I'm off to sleep now, hopefully I'll wake up in time to meet my project supervisor at 11 :p

zarafa - well done! fantastic loss :)

veg - at least it isn't a gain! and you are right it probably is because of your TOTM. Stick at it and I'm sure the scales will show a loss next week

I lost 3lbs :) Havent lost anything for maybe... 5 weeks, so pleased to see a loss! Looks like a change of plan helped me!

I've moved from CC to Weightwatchers, and I joined the gym too - Only been the once to the gym so far, but gotta start somewhere!
I just needed a new idea, a new gimmick... :)

Just 1lb for me this week ladies and I'm happy with that after all the sts I've had!!

Lost 2 lb last week and another 2 lb off this week - got 8.5 lb to get off by xmas day for my 1st main target. xxx

6lbs lost for me this week! Although how much of that is down to my healthy eating I do not know. i have a stomach bug and have hardly eaten for 2 days, so I am guessing that has something to do with it. Although I have been good all week, so I hope that made an impact too!
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!!

Well done veg :clap: Hope you feel better now. I had the swine flu the last couple of days, so sympathise with you.
Hi edd, haven't seen you here before :)

I started xenical today :) and clever clever me forgot to weigh-in *d'oh*
so Ima just weigh in tomorrow morning x

Back