Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Day late I know but couldn't post yesterday. Just one for me too - but I'm very pleased with that!! Well to everyone else and good luck for next week!! :)

havent weighed myself 3 weeks had swine flu :cry: and have lost 6lb yippee so i'm on target to lose 14lb for Christmas....:D
well done to everyone else..

No change for 2 weeks :S :(

A bit late in posting, but another 2lbs lost :) So that's 2lbs past my Xmas target too! Only 3lbs to go. But I KNOW I am not going to be happy there, so I may change my ticker in a minute to 13lbs to go.
Also, this 2lbs lost means I am now into the 10 stones :) :) :) :) :)

Hello all! lost 2 lbs in the last weeks so very happy! :) Well done on all your fab losses too!

late in posting lost 1lb this week
thats 2lb to go...

Another 1lb lost. Today is my last weigh in before Xmas and I really wanted to get to my targer, I thought I would - I have been on the Special K diet, but still got 2lbs to go :( Oh well, a lb is still a lb. Will just consentrate on maintaining over Christmas.
It's been very quiet on here the last week...everyone given up for Xmas? lol

I didnt give up!! I just had to work manic hours, and have missed my weigh in this week :(
But still focussed, just about. Spent an hour on the wii this morning and am about to head to the gym, if I can dig my car out..!

No loss this week no gain thats my last weigh in for Christmas, and i've lost a total of 12lb so i'm chuffed :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAVE FUN...
Lola x

Another lb for me and that's where I'm going to leave my weight loss now ladies - I think it's time to stop and concentrate on maintaining although I may have to come back after Christmas!! We'll see! I just want to wish you all the very best of luck with your own personal weight loss challenges and I hope 2010 sees you all where you want to be. I'll still be poking my nose in from time to time to see how you're all getting on and am hoping to put some before and after piccies up some time soon too.xxx

Last edited:
weigh in today and another 1lb gone. Only 3lb to go now. Going to be swimming 3 times a week now, so hopefully that should help me get to target!

Can I join in too? I weigh in on Monday mornings :) x

Back