Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Just thought i'd bump this up.....put on 6lb over Christmas and have lost 3lb of it to date 3lb to go to get back on track...
itsy..

well done on the 3lb, im sure the next 3lb will be off in no time

I always weight in on a Monday, so I'll join! :D

Lost 1.2 lb this week.

Weigh-in day tomorrow. A tad nervous... :p

2lb off this morning. :)

My weigh-in day is Monday,

I've lost 3lb for my first week!

Not bad seeing as I did eat a few naughty things!!

I always weight on a Monday so I will join you. This week 1/2 a pound but I have lost another 1/2 inch off waist and 1/2 inch off my muffin top. :)

well done all you monday weighers.
Fab losses xx

I'm weighing on Mondays now. 2lb loss (I had put on 1lb last week but dont know how to change my ticker???!)

Well done everyone to everyone else!

x

Lost 6lbs this week :D

Congrats on the weight loss Hoz & Tarotwoman! :)

I think ill join in on the Monday weigh-ins if you folks don't mind : lost 5 lb since last week, quite chuffed with that result I must say!

I admire all of you for weighing in on Mondays, I'm so scared of the weekend repercussions. That's why I weigh in on Fridays, before the catastrophies might happen haha.

As Tracey said, maybe it's a good idea because it makes your willpower stronger to not eat or drink things you usually wouldn't. It's a bit difficult for me, especially being a student. You go out on Fridays and Saturdays and everyone's having a nice pint, you drink your gin and tonic (which I love but what would I give for a big dirty pint), and then everyone wants something from the chippy or a curry or whatever. It's hard when it's right in your face haha but it's ok, it only makes me stronger. Or I indulge then work harder the rest of the week.

Well done to everyone, that 5lbs is amazing!

Back