Sunday night breakout!

Purpleangel

Silver Member
hey peeps - a strange phenomenon occurs every sunday night on my face!

I get the most nastiest rash every sunday without fail! Its so bad i have to use steroid cream to calm it down.

It has only happened since LT and only on a sunday - what is going on?!?!

Thats random- are u stressed about work 2moro or something?

not really,

my only guess is that maybe my water intake is slack on a sunday...but still! It looks like fricking acne! I have to go into work with panstick and layers of foundation on every monday mornign!

Very strange!

I have noticed in the last few days i have developed about 5 spots on my back (yuk!) which is something i never get, i am sure it must be something to do with the diet??

cawisu xx

deffo - getting nasty spots on neck and chest.......ick!

do you always have the same shakes every day? I have noticed that I am sick if I have the vanilla shake first thing in the morning. sometimes I cant stomach the choc ones and they are my faves! which I find quite bizarre. It may be ur water in take... but surely ur water intake wont differ so much on a sunday.

heheh... what exactly are you doing on a sunday huh huh lol?

I thought u were gonna say you had cheated lol. The spots are maybe impurities coming out of the body but why a sunday i dunno lol.

I got a terrible rash in about week 3 which lasted to week five. It started on my back and eventaully ended up in my hair. I thought it was just stress but may be a side effect. Obviously being the hyperchondriac I am, i was convinced I had shingles! lol

Back