Sunny Saturday!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Good afternoon boys and girls!!

How are we all on this bright and sunny Saturday?

Thought I'd start a thread as I've been lurking for a few days but not posting and wanted to let y'all know that I am indeed alive lol.

Not too impressed on the weight loss front - don't get weighed until Monday but I reckon I'm in for yet another pitiful loss. Yes, I know, any loss is a good loss but when you've stuck to LT to the absolute letter and still just don't seem to shift much it's disheartening. No it's not TOTM, no I don't need a Dulcolax and yes I'm drinking enough water - all of those things were asked of me last week including if I'd cheated and none of them apply. I'm just not losing. :( Not a single person has commented on my losses except the lovely Medea who obviously knows about it all anyway and my little ole granny who is just trying to boost my confidence. That is also a little morale deflating... Ahh, whinge whinge whinge!! I'll shaddup on the that front now.

Anyway, just wanted to know how everyone is feeling today and if anyone has anything fun and interesting planned for the weekend? I haven't, nothing to do today and working overtime for 8 hours tomorrow :jelous: so I want to live vicariously through you lot!! :D

~Gem x

I've got an exciting w/e planned as its my 50th b'day tomorrow...however I don't know what it is as my OH and kids have planned it !! :boohoo: but you'd be welcome to come along in spirit !

As for your weight loss don't despair as 20 lbs in 4 weeks seems really good to me and its over 10% of your total body weight...25% of your weight you want to lose so put like that its a great loss !! :superwoman:

Julie

Good afternoon boys and girls!!

How are we all on this bright and sunny Saturday?

Thought I'd start a thread as I've been lurking for a few days but not posting and wanted to let y'all know that I am indeed alive lol.

Not too impressed on the weight loss front - don't get weighed until Monday but I reckon I'm in for yet another pitiful loss. Yes, I know, any loss is a good loss but when you've stuck to LT to the absolute letter and still just don't seem to shift much it's disheartening. No it's not TOTM, no I don't need a Dulcolax and yes I'm drinking enough water - all of those things were asked of me last week including if I'd cheated and none of them apply. I'm just not losing. :( Not a single person has commented on my losses except the lovely Medea who obviously knows about it all anyway and my little ole granny who is just trying to boost my confidence. That is also a little morale deflating... Ahh, whinge whinge whinge!! I'll shaddup on the that front now.

Anyway, just wanted to know how everyone is feeling today and if anyone has anything fun and interesting planned for the weekend? I haven't, nothing to do today and working overtime for 8 hours tomorrow :jelous: so I want to live vicariously through you lot!! :D

~Gem x
Awww, baby girl.... i know exactly how you feel ...i was having 1 & 2lb losses, with no explination at all...got me down, but keep going and you will speed up again... i think my body likes to resit giving up the fat! maybe yours is the same..
As far as people not noticing ...they have!!!!! They just aren't saying anything!!! Because people are feckers!!!!! Its you and only you that matters!
Now, go and get your useless lump of a man and give him a seeing to to lift your spirts and burn some cals xxxx
Keep your pecker up chick!!!! x x x
p.s i think your loss is fab 20lbs in 4 weeks is bladdy ch huffing fantastic xxxx

Hi Gemma,

Have a good day at work tomorrow.

I think you are doing brilliantly well as well. Don't get down. Remember every pound lost is a pound of pure fat.

x

Back