Sunnyraes food PHOTO diary

Gained 1lb this week but determined to not let it make me give up i stuck well within my syns hmmm

Todays menu
Breakfast
Ham toast (hex b) cheese triangle (1syn)
Lunch
Seafood sticks
Bran flakes (hex b) muller light
Dinner
Veg ham and mushroom cheesey bake (2xhex a) Olives 1 syn
Muller light

Syns for day 2.5

Trying to save some for sundays bbq

Red day

Breakfast
Toast (HEX B)
Ham tomato

Lunch
20g cheddar (2/3HEX A) WILL SAVE REST FOR A CUPPA
Ham, seafood sticks.
yogurt (greek style muller light) with bran flakes (HEX B)

Snacks
Walls twister lolly (4SYNS)

Dinner

Chip shop fish without batter (heard thats allowed)
2 x debbie and andrew perfect pork sausages (6 SYNS)
2 X BABY BELL light (HEX A)
Mango with fat free fromage frais

Well I thoroughly enjoyed my bbq yesterday. So much so I decided to make my red day today syn free which I succeeded in without feeling deprived so here is my menu for todays eaten food

Breakfast
Grapes

Lunch
slices of chicken with extra light cheese triangles

Snacks
Banana and a coffee

Dinner
Mackeral in tomato sauce on two slices of wholemeal toast
a full syn free roulade with lots of fruit mmmmmmmmmmm

So was syn free, didnt quite have my full 2 hex b and hex a but nearly there

Had a horrible day and not really stuck to plan but not gone crazy either.

Had no breakfast was too busy and no dinner but went out for a coffee in the afternoon and had a few mouthfuls of a friends chocolate fudge cake yum!!

Then went out for tea and had lamb chops with new potatoes veg and minted gravy was really nice

So not too bad a day I think but could have been better, hoping to make up for it next week with lots of walking.

Well during my holiday last week I did not stick to plan one bit. There was no way I could have and enjoyed myself whilst I was having to faff around with that! So I havent weighed myself a little scared to actually I have just started back up and running with the eating plan!! So yesterday was a green day I had mushy pea curry for lunch and quorn diet coke chicken with rice for tea.

Today is a red day and so far I have had two eggs and some ham.

I want to keep quite busy today really and be able to feel like I have I accomplished something whenever I get days off normally I usually end up feeling it was a waste of time and doing nothing. So here is my plan to do list for the day.
Dye hair (Have a lovely live xxl tempting chocolate colour)
Clean bathroom and toilet.
Do the mountain of ironing I have left from holiday even have a basket from before holiday woops, at least it means I can watch a film whilst doing it I suppose.
Hoover whole house
Roast chicken for tea.

If I manage to get all those done I will feel very happy with myself!!

Best get off then and make a start on sying hair woohoo saying goodbye to my ombre look now :(

So I manged to do all on my list and I'm shattered now managed a couple of extra's too mopped the floor and polished. Woah my life is boring haha.

The chicken is roasting in the oven and I'm going to have it with my hex b of jacket potato.

Had seafood sticks for lunch a whole packet lol.

Breakfast
2 eggs ham

Lunch
Packet of seafood sticks

Dinner
Roast chicken jacket potato salad weight watchers yoghurt

havent had HEX A yet but have nothing in really cheese wise will have to remind myself of what I can have. No syns today I would like to claw back a bit of my naughtiness over my holiday

Today i have been home all day so been a bit picky really eaten more than usual.

Breakfast
Ham a banana

Lunch
Sardines in tomato sauce
I tried making the one syn custard tasted gross couldnt eat much of it :s

Dinner
Salt and pepper chicken was yum!!!
Banana

Snacks
Chicken and crabsticks horseradish and mayo dip

Syns 4.5

Not too bad really

Stewed apple with custard

Attachments

• image-2486864735.jpg
    image-2486864735.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 42
Riiiiite i am planning on getting bk to sliiming world for a bit. The novelty of JUDDD has worn off a little im struggling going through the day hardly eating so im going to check back on all my previous posts trying to remember how it works as will be doing it from home.

Well that didnt take me long think i am going to right an eatin plan for next week and a shopping list. I seem to remember red days i lost more. Green days i felt fuller. Think i will save extra easy for the weekend.

After the above for lunch dinner was a scrummy chicken casserole with one slice of wm bread

Attachments

• image-1027723926.jpg
    image-1027723926.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 41
Magic porridge for breakie

Ham eggs toms mushrooms for lunch

Chicken casserole for dinner

Havent had any SYNS yet

Back