Sunshine's Lowcarb atkins diary - need to loose 2 stone!! ...by April

ibizasunshine

First day today this is my menu for today and tomorrow... hopefully ok - would really apprecaite any pointers from anyone and if I am going wrong anywhere?:)

• Breakfast low carb, golower breakfast with double cream and raspberries
  • Snack two baby bells
  • Lunch 3 leafs of gem lettuce, 3 tomoatos, half avacado and prawns in mayonnaire
  • Snack Atkins bar
  • 3x coffee with splash of cream
  • Dinner steak, mushrooms and leeks in butter
  • Soda water with a dash of sugar free lime
  • Hotchocolate made with 1 spoon or organic coco, 1 spoon full of xylitol and 1 splash of cream
  • 7 glasses of water

• Breakfast low carb, atkins yoghurt drink
  • olives and feta
  • Lunch 3 leafs of gem lettuce, 3 tomoatos, half avacado, 3 slices of cucumber and prawns in mayonnaire and salmon steaks
  • 2x coffee with splash of cream
  • chicken and salad
  • Soda water with a dash of sugar free lime
  • Hotchocolate made with 1 spoon or organic coco, 1 spoon full of xylitol and 1 splash of cream

Hi, just noticed ur diary, welcome to atkins. A few pointers in your food. If you want to follow atkins as laid out I am afraid the golower is not allowed, too carby. Also in induction you are not allowed berries. Tomatoes are quite carby, so you need to be careful with them and finally lots of people find that atkins products actually stall them. If you don't have the book you should look at the main section, ml had just bumped some very good threads.
Good luck.

thanks Sammy!!! How have you found Atkins..how long has it taken you to lose your stone?x

Back