SUPER SHRINKING SUNDAY! *hour by hour*

Caz

Repeat Offender
Good morning everyone, hope you all manage to beat the weekend urges today whatever you're doing!! I've got a pretty quiet one and possibly heading to my sisters later so I'm sure I'll be around as usual. Seems I have no life at the moment!!

My goal for today is to make sure I drink at least 2.5L, I'd like to hit 3!

Hi Caroline!

:7834:Get drinking that water, girl. :)

I've got a pretty quiet weekend too. My OH is studying for an exam and we've got nothing much planned. Might get out for a walk later so long as it doesn't rain!

Feeling good this morning cos I've lost another 3lbs this week. That's 12lbs in a fortnight. :D So I'm nearly back to where I was before I fell off the wagon before my holiday. Maybe last year's summer clothes will fit me again this summer (I was about a stone less then than I am now).

Here's wishing everyone a slim Sunday!

Can I ask, what exam is he studying for? What are you planning on doing for the day while he studies?

Well done on your loss! Feels great doesn't it!? I'm sure you'll fit into those summer clothes in no time! I've moved to the 1000 plan this week so am nervous about my weigh in tomorrow evening, and wishing it was in the morning so it didn't include that days food! I'm sure I'll have lost, it's just how much.

Morning all!

I have a christening to go to in a couple of hours. Lunch will be provided so I have planned to eat, but will see how I feel when I get there. Off to a BBQ this evening, but not planning to eat so hopefully it should be an OK day. After today I'm going to be 100% until my holiday on the 18th July.

Am trying to drink as much water as possible today as I'm a bit rubbish at weekend!

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Good luck with the christening and BBQ! How did your birthday meal go? I'm always rubbish with water, I rarely hit 2.25L I don't think.

Morning all!

Had a family BBQ yesterday and I'm proud to say that I wasn't even tempted, to be honest all the fattie burgers and ribs etc were making me feel ill! Just to think I would of usually had a plateful of that stuff and not think anything off it! Although my mum was constanly saying to me that she felt guilty as everyone was eating and drinking around me.

I told her I didn't know why she felt guilty as I was the one that got to the size I am by over-eating and basically being a pig, and now I have to deal with it! I always just think that I'm not going to be doing this diet forever and about how good I will feel when I hit my target weight-But I do know I will have to watch my weight for the rest if my life!
It will be nice to be 10 stone so when I put on a couple of pounds on it will only a couple of pounds I have to get off not 175lbs!

Hope everyone has a good day! xx

Morning all.

I majorly fell off the wagon last night, think it started with being stressed so ate which only led to more..and more.. managed to pack away quite alot in secret as HB was upstairs on computer, even took some biscuits into the bathroom with me,so ashamed. Back on track today, dont know why I cant follow my own advice and stop the eating before it gets out of control, sorry this is so negative!

Back on track today, glugging the water and sticking to just shakes which I'll split. I know I can do this! Its just a case of stopping making excuses and getting on with it! Away to watch some telly, glug water and have first 1/2 shake. x

Good luck with the christening and BBQ! How did your birthday meal go? I'm always rubbish with water, I rarely hit 2.25L I don't think.

Thanks! The birthday meal was good! I stuck to low carb more or less and felt like I was eating loads, but thinking back I didn't reallly eat much at all.

DandS well done for resisting at the BBQ!

morning all, about to start cleaning the house, then its onto the garden, trying to stay 100% today.

Can I ask, what exam is he studying for? What are you planning on doing for the day while he studies?

Well done on your loss! Feels great doesn't it!? I'm sure you'll fit into those summer clothes in no time! I've moved to the 1000 plan this week so am nervous about my weigh in tomorrow evening, and wishing it was in the morning so it didn't include that days food! I'm sure I'll have lost, it's just how much.

The exam's for an OU course, Human Biology. It's been going well so far, just the hurdle of that final exam to jump over. Me--I'm keeping a low profile, LOL, supplying lots of cups of tea and reminding our son to keep the noise down every 5 minutes!

I bet even on the 1000 cal plan you'll still lose weight pretty quickly. Coming off SS must be a bit scary though. :)

morning everyone glad to see everyone is ok.

am just pooping on for two ticks to say Im up to my eyes in 3 basket loads of ironing and will be back later tonight with a diary update and getting positive vibes ready for my restart in the morning.

Anglea you have done the right thing and dusted yourself off and back on the wagon. you havent got much to go now we can keep each other going for the last bit. WE CAN DO THIS!

Love
Jess
xxx

Angela I'm sure you'll get back on it today, if you feel tempted just come talk to us! We'll distract you!! Good on you for deciding to get back on today though, that's the hardest beat. Being beaten doesn't happen when you fall down, it happens when you choose to stay down.

Ooh I take my hat off to anyone who can do an OU course! I did my A Level Law by distance learning and I know how hard it can be to stay motivated and get it all done. Have to be very self disciplined. What does he plan to do with it afterwards?

My CDC said I could still lose 3-4lbs a week on the 1000 plan. I weighed 253.5 on monday evening and I'm currently 249.9, so 3 1/2 lbs down, which I can cope with. It is strange, I have to make myself be more disciplined as there's more food involved. It's easily for one spoon to become two. 100g to become 120g. To be honest I haven't been very good this week. For a start I don't have scales, so it's been a bit of guess work and I think I have over estimated. But I'm not worrying too much. I'll get scales and stick to it all then. But I don't want to become so obsessed with only certain amounts passing my lips and weighing everything and this hugely strict portion control that that's what sticks with me beyond CD. I know it's easy to take that to an unhealthy extreme, and I don't want that. So I'm learning about flexibility while staying within limits. And so for that reason I guess 1000 is doing me better good than SS in a way. SS was just no food, 1000 is teaching me food in limits, in control. About healthy decisions. And so on!

Hi everyone,

Interesting early start for me. I woke up with the sore throat i've had all week but half my face was swollen inside and outside, glands are practically waving at me they're so huge. Really painful so ended up with the doctor at the hospital. Looks like I've had a virus of some sort all week (did think i had a bug). I'd had a steriod injection to stop my heyfever this week and so my immune system is very low stopping recovery. Ouch but at least i have something to help. Hate being sick!!!

On a good note tho, the scales finally moved this morning just 1lb but that's huge for me as they haven't budged for ages. yay.... fingers crossed they move again for wi tomorrow. :)

Good luck to everyone xxx

Good afternoon all im sooooo excited off to see take that today yeyyyyy!!!!! Have heard nothing but good things about the show and the sun has come out for us to which is doubly good. Hope you all have a lovely day and try to be good, get glugging that water xxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Its going well so far and away back to read my book after this, just had my brother on phone asking to look where ikea in Edinburgh is so googled it and think they know where they're going now! DS having a nap just now so enjoying this wee bit of time to myself.

Oh Julie, you're going to have a fantastic time at Take That, I seen them a couple of weeks ago and it was the best concert I've ever been to, OMG what a show!

Today was a hard day for me, I drank a mocha that my friend bought for me, she'd had some bad news and wanted a chat so bought the coffee's before I got to her, I didn't have the heart to tell her that I couldn't drink it. Do you think it'll cos too much damage?

Angela, good for you getting back on track today, we've all had some sort of slip up, that's not the main problem, making sure you get back into it is and you have so well done. Just keep lashing back the water. Sunshine Singer, hope you're feeling better soon, nothing worse than feeling sick when doing this diet.

Hi again all,

having an ok day, been 100% and had lots of water.have also cleared out some old uni stuff, sorted out my art materials and been for a walk down to playpark with DS, HB not back till 9 tonight but still got 1 and 1/2 packs left so I'll have one soon and space them out a bit. Think next WI I might not get so many bars, I like them but I wonder if they're setting off cravings ans also i find the shakes more filling.

Julie- hope you enjoy Take That!!

Sunshine singer-hope you're feeling better soon, I wasnt sure if Id escaped hayfever this year ut no-got some loratidine the other day, its helping.

Lilly- hope your OH's exam goes well, I did higher human biology at school-really enjoyed it then anatomy of the head and neck was part of my Uni course and really liked that too.

Jess-hope you had a great holiday!!

Back