Super Slim Me

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Sparkle, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've decided to watch this. I'm already really interested and possibly, hooked!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    She's gone to Venice Beach, and you see a part where there are all these lads playing basketball. "It's quite posery here... All the guys have got their pecs out, all the girls have got their bones out!".

Bless her, she's really struggling. It's incredible, she's talking to other girls who are size 0 - 2, and they all admit that they hardly eat anything and it's difficult to maintain it.

How can guys be attracted to that? Wouldn't they rather someone a (UK) size 10-12 who actually eats when they go out for a meal? I don't get it - and how can celebrities say they are 'naturally skinny' when it's so obviously difficult to be that tiny!?

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's really good!! Has really opened my eyes!

6. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Oh B*&^*(% - forgot this was on!!! Really wanted to see it as well.....I'll have to check whether its on Replay tomorrow!

Also missed the Posh Spice program on Channel 5 tonight! :(

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I missed it after all. My Sky signal disappeared and by the time I rebooted the box the recording came up as failed. :mad: At least being on BBC3 the odds are itll be repeated

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.