Extra Easy Days Super speed soup - have you tried it, does it work!!

busybee123

I've found the recipe after doing a search, just want your thoughts if you've tried it, Ive ju started going to sw, but trying to encourage my husband too.

This is the recipe if you want it.

Slimming World Superspeed Soup (no syns)

Ingredients
1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs

Method
Chop all the vegetables and add them, along with all the other ingredients into a large soup pot. Cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for approximately 30 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.

I love speed soup really tasty. Don't remember a massive difference in losses but I do remember it certainly ahem, got "things" moving if you get my drift! And enough wind to fly a kite lol

Thats really funny!!

Dont need any help in that department since starting SW and all this healthy eating milarky!!!!!!!

Girls at my group swear by this soup if there having a crappy week I'm going to make it tomorrow xxxxx gd luck with it journey c

Girls at my group swear by this soup if there having a crappy week I'm going to make it tomorrow xxxxx gd luck with it journey c

Was "crappy week" a pun?!!

Hey girls xx
I'm a firm believer in the SS soup too !! Nice and cheap / filling ! Making a batch tomorrow ( it makes TONS doesn't it !!) xxx

Back