**Super Supping The Water Saturday Thread - Hour by Hour**

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Good morning everyone- didn't see a thread made just yet so I've taking the liberty.

I didn't drink enough yesterday so hence the title of the thread, so I'm on a mission- I'm desperate to get that magical bmi below 30 for Monday's WI- almost there!

Gosh it's windy out there today, glad I'm not in school or on playground duty, the kids would be everywhere!!!

Gotta drive into town today for eyetest for OH and me, was gonna go spoil ourselves with a coffee (or ale in OH's case) but if it keeps up, we're coming back to snuggle up here in the warm!!!

Hope every has a super supping day and I'll catch up with you later! xxx

Brrr playground duty....I hated it on cold days,until Mr T bought me this gorgeous outdoor coat with 2 layers,changed my life!x

Morning all. My halo is shining after doing my 9k on the bike last night. This morning I decided to have a try on of 6 summer dresses I bought over the past 10 years each spring with the hope of fitting into them in the summer. Guess what - they fit! and it's not bleeping summer and by summer they will be way to big. Not amused. I think I can get away with wearing one of them with a cardigan but not the rest. After a little fume, I just put them in the pile with the other clothes that I want to keep and have altered.
I am now wearing the long olive green one with a pretty black waterfall cardigan and feeling very proud of myself thinking of the umpteen times I tried to squash myself into this dress and couldn't. Actually, thinking back, I must have had this dress for over ten years! I am in it!!! Yippeee

Well done on your 9k and fitting into that dress, what a great feeling i also had to get rid of loads of new expensive clothes i had never worn as they were too big but just think of all the room you have now for all the lovely new stuff you can get.

My daughter is poorly today so she is curled up asleep on the sofa and my OH worked a night shift last night so he is upstairs in bed so i am really bored the housework is calling but i'm trying to resist!!

afternoon girls

what a misrible day out there, oh well i think it calls for a pj day insted so got madam curled up on the sofa with a movie on

i should be sorting the dishwasher, blinking thing isnt disolving the tablets properly, am guessing theres a blockage somewhere but if avoiding sorting it, lol

am doing poorly with the water today, only had 500ml so far so must crack on with it

Hi everyone

Well, today I have been to work, my xmas cake is in the oven and I am going out tonight (drinking water :sigh:)

hi guys
just thought id pop into mins for motivation. nowhere near totm n im feeling rubbish n moody! past few days totally feeling sorry for myself i am broke n have no social life! just all work n no play it seems! guess thats kinda the way it has to be on cd.... think pple r starting to raise eyebrows thinking im weakening n gonna give up... no thats not the case just wnt to moan! n the whole having no clothes that fit n no cash to replace them is so not helping! :-(

Back