Superfree Foods - help needed!

Thank you :) do you think I'd be having enough superfree for lunch tomorrow of mushrooms are the only form of veggies in my omelette?

Baby sweetcorn are the mini Spears so sweetcorn kernels which tend to be in Veg bags are not sf :(

sorry double post but i noticed you can get these in frozen bags in asda yesterday!! only £1 and they are lovely in stirfrys

To be honest I'm real lazy when it comes to cooking, I'd rather throw something together that's quick and easy than fuss about spending hours in the kitchen. Omelette is quick & easy, so I'll be having one of those tomorrow with a lot of veggies thrown in.. Anyone know of anything else I can prepare quickly?

laurenmay said:
To be honest I'm real lazy when it comes to cooking, I'd rather throw something together that's quick and easy than fuss about spending hours in the kitchen. Omelette is quick & easy, so I'll be having one of those tomorrow with a lot of veggies thrown in.. Anyone know of anything else I can prepare quickly?

I keep cooked pasta inthe fridge for a quick meal

I made a pasta bake earlier on, so I'll keep that in the fridge for if I want something quick! Only 9 syns and that's the grated reduced cheddar on top, but it's a big pasta bake so won't eat it all in one go!

laurenmay said:
I made a pasta bake earlier on, so I'll keep that in the fridge for if I want something quick! Only 9 syns and that's the grated reduced cheddar on top, but it's a big pasta bake so won't eat it all in one go!

I make a Big frying pan quiche or frittata thats good to have in the fridge or freezer for a tasty quick meal

Back