Superfree ?

nikkicuz

I've recently started SW and had previously done it (3yrs ago) and it really did work. I live abroad so don't attend a meeting and not using the online site. Could anyone please tell me the superfree foods ? Thanks

It would be too long to list I'm afraid. If you can't attend a class as you're abroad and dont want to sign up online I can only suggest you buy the basic book from ebay, there are loads of them on there.

Superfree question! I am having the quorn chili from the oct mag for tea. It says it is free on ee do I need to add 1/3 superfree to it or can I just eat the portion it gives me in the magazine?

I've recently started SW and had previously done it (3yrs ago) and it really did work. I live abroad so don't attend a meeting and not using the online site. Could anyone please tell me the superfree foods ? Thanks

Basically all vegetables except potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, peas and sweetcorn. And all fruit except avocado and some of the more exotic ones.

Superfree question! I am having the quorn chili from the oct mag for tea. It says it is free on ee do I need to add 1/3 superfree to it or can I just eat the portion it gives me in the magazine?

Look at the ingredients - I think it will likely already include the superfree

Quorn, 2 peppers an onion and a tin of tomatoes, that serves 4. Pretty yummy big portion! Does that mean if the recipe includes superfree food I don't need to add extra on the side?

Quorn, 2 peppers an onion and a tin of tomatoes, that serves 4. Pretty yummy big portion! Does that mean if the recipe includes superfree food I don't need to add extra on the side?

hi hun u don't have to add more but if i was making it i would probably put mushrooms in as well to bulk it out even more might even add another tin of tomatoes :Di find if i eat loads of veg with my meals i have better losses good luck x

Back