SUPERNATURAL BACK ON TONIGHT!!!

Thank you for reminding me! My life wouldn't have been worth living if I DARED forget to Sky+ it :)

I downloaded & watched the entire season already. Sooooo good! The end... OMG! :)

I was a little bit disappointed with this last night and I was sooooooooooo looking forward to it :(

I have faith that its just a slow start though

I was a little bit disappointed with this last night and I was sooooooooooo looking forward to it :(

I have faith that its just a slow start though

Yes, i agree it was a slow start, and me and hubby were thinking, where is this leading. But on the plus side there were a couple of lovely close ups of Dean's yummy face.
Plus isnt it a different writer now as i remember reading that the original writer only signed for 5 seasons as did Dean and Sam.

I didn't know about the new writers, that could explain a fair bit. There were quite a few dodgy happenings which have got my mind working on what they're going to do already (for example, why did they bundle up the last djinn and put her in the van before Sam and Dean could see) - so I guess it was good at sowing the seed.

I didn't know about the new writers, that could explain a fair bit. There were quite a few dodgy happenings which have got my mind working on what they're going to do already (for example, why did they bundle up the last djinn and put her in the van before Sam and Dean could see) - so I guess it was good at sowing the seed.

ooh the more i think about the possibilities the better.

And who could blame her? ;)

I have only just managed to watch Wednesday's episode as been working ridiculous hours :rolleyes: and I thought it was pretty good, hubby and daughter both said it wasn't as good as they thought it was going to be, so I was pleasantly surprised.

I was confused about why they bagged up the lady djinn too, and also am not sure if the 'family' are legit, but we'll see.

Soooooo pleased it's back! The boys are looking good, and all we need now is Castiel to reappear as well :drool:

It is nice to watch a programme where the gorgeous guys dominate the pretty girls. I wish that they would do a baywatch type episode for Dean and Sam to do.

Back