Supersize v Superskinny!!

Gizbok

Is watching supersize v superskinny, started watching this everyday - recorded and watch when I can!! :eek:

This so motivates me and makes me not want to eat....I do not want to look like that!!!:whacky068::character00115::ignore:

Is watching supersize v superskinny, started watching this everyday - recorded and watch when I can!! :eek:

This so motivates me and makes me not want to eat....I do not want to look like that!!!:whacky068::character00115::ignore:

That's exactly what I do! Made me realise so much of the things I ate before that were just unnecessary, fatty, carby foods as well! Brilliant source of inspiration. By the way, they have all of the seasons online on Channel 4 - 4oD :] Save you needing to record them in future! x

Thanks for that hun, will start using that instead. Did u watch Fridays, quite scary!! She used to be big and is now superskinny on verge of being anorexic

I didn't see it on Fri no, but that ep sounds familiar! I can completely understand her thinking though, If you lose so much weight there must be a mental fear of becoming that weight again. As far as I remember though she was still eating as if she was still on a diet. E.g. weighing out all her portion (which were obviously much too small!).

yeah that was right, 30g of cereal and then soup's and nothing fatty at all!!
Yeah I know what you mean about mental fear, but she was really extreme, she didn't really do exercise though did she, which would have helped her

Back