Supersize vs superskinny!!

Have real mixed feeling about the programme.......

I hate the bit with gillian in it, its soo irritating! Ban big bums!! Ban skinny witch like women more like!! How old is she anyway, i'll only be impressed if shes over 60!

I would love that diet tester woman to try VLCD. Its sooo weird that no one ever mentions it on tv!! And no celebrity has ever done it!! Its sooo weird!! Instead they do that maple syrup diet!! Maybe they dont mention the VLCD cos it actully works!!

Maybe they dont mention the VLCD cos it actully works!!

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there, it would totally undermine all the 'just eat healthy' message the main part of the programme puts across.
Also would it come over as an advertisement for VLCD? pretty much impossible to feature one without giving the brand away I would imagine.

I thought last weeks was the most interesting yet. The bigger lady ate extremely well just too much - seemed like she found cutting down fairly easy. The skinny one ate junk but I don;t think she ever finished it hence she was only eating 1700 cals a day. Having said that, with her tiny frame she wasn't under eating by a massive amount.
The Gillian Mckeith bit is such an insult to my intelligence that I cannot bear to watch it. Tiny, skinny, judgemental old bags are what should be banned, not big bums. Cheek, if you'll pardon the pun! What I found so amazing is how good natured the people with the larger bottoms are; surely someone told her to 'feck off' - I guess they wouldn't show it if they did though.

Back