Supersize vs superskinny!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Does anyone watch it???

I love it xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I love it 2!!.but isn't it strange how the bigger people lose weight quicker than the skinny's put it on.

4. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    yeah completely! He is like well done you put on 2lb!! and then turns and says you lost 3stone!! CRAZY!! xx

5. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

I couldnt beleive this weeks. The skinny girl just ate rubbish yet was still skinny......how does that work!!

I do enjoy the programme and just waiting for one of the VLCD to be featured by the lady who does all the so called 'fad' diets........what was the maple syrup and cayenne pepper one all about....YUK!

6. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ohh every time I watch it i wonder whether she is going to mention a VLCD!! we'll see but then doesnt she only try them for week so wouldn't give ketosis a fair enough go x

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Not sure as I find it a predictable format just like kitchen nightmares, must have the same script writers.
    Oh nearly forgot, what about that vile, rude Scottish tart, is it Gill Mc ***** or something, wouldn't you turn around and knock her out if she started calling you a fat arse etc in public:mad:

8. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi,
    yeah i like that program - and yeah you can see that it's formatted to the hilt - but hey who cares it's fab!!
    kitchen nightmares - love it in this country- but am boycotting the american version - it's AWFUL - bring back the british ones!! - that's formatting gone mad!!
    fran

9. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Full Member

:whoopass: Had to giggle at your bit about Gillie Mckeith! She is horrible and not exactly Mrs Gorgeous herself!

10. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    how right you are lol she reminds me of an old witch!

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah i really like watchin it too, arent the skinny people awful?!!! Would never want to be skinny at all! Size zero...no way!! x

12. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I love this programme, I watch it on 4OD online so I can skip all the Gillian Mckeith bits! Some of the women she calls fat ar*e have got lovely figures! She's such a bully!

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    She is Too Thin!!

14. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    I love it as well, although I think the thin people secretly want to be like that!! That one that thought you was great for putting on 2 lbs in about 2 months! I nearly choked on my lipo shake as I spat at the tv I could put that on in one meal if I wanted too!!!! Gadz, the skiiny 0 size is ugly, I want to lose weight but but by god i want to keep my boobies ans arse!!!

15. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I always think of Gillian McKeith as a nasty old crone. I can't believe she's younger than me. If she told me I had a fat arse, I'd sit on her.

16. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I'd do the same but had an H

17. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I'd love to do that too but I'm having problems in that department:eek:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    lol , me too but that fibre stuff is working a treat!

20. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I watched it for the first time last night and couldnt believe that the skinny one ate as much as she did and only weighed about six and a half stone. I could blink and put the 2 pounds on that took her two months!! The other woman did well losing as much as she did x

21. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Its very very sad for the smaller person as much as it is for the bigger one though dont you think.

22. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is but I'm totally jealous, wish I could eat junk and not put on weight.
    I think i'd prefer to be unhappy about being thin than unhappy about being fat. Society doesn't judge the thin, I'm sure a lot of us here have experienced prejudices, I personally have a high IQ and yet people have assumed I'm some kind of simpleton because I'm overweight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.