Support and Help!!

lexi30

Hi everyone,

Basically I am asking for help and support from you lovely people. I want to lose weight and looking at slimming world it seems the best.

However, I cant afford the weekly fees so I am attempting it alone. I have the general gist of it - but I am really worried that I will fall off the wagon!

Any advise to get me started?????

Well if you fall off the wagon just forgive yourself and get back on it! Then fasten your seatbelt. Seriously it makes a big difference to be able to jump back on the wagon and keep going, thats what'll get you there in the end - good luck :)

Hi Lexi, have you got the food optimising book?

Thanks for replying, made me realise I am not alone!!

I have got all the information in pdf formats.

I am having my first weigh in on Tuesday. So I will post it in the weigh in bit!!!

Welcome aboard!!

I don't go to class either - time and money restrictions unfortunately. (My gym costs £9 a week and I - personally- feel I get more out of that, and can afford that, but not SW and the Gym).

I do think that it's good to have the books though, and am considering rejoining just to get the new books at some point when I can afford it this month. Will see what offers they have.

Anyway - good luck. This forum is really supportive, so come here often to keep motivated and get advice and ideas.

xx

Please don't take this as me saying you should pay the money and go to the groups each week, I know it's each to their own and everyone has their own specific circumstances. However, I sat down and thought that with the prepacked sandwich and cup of coffee I might buy more than once a week, I could afford to go if I cut them out. I think the little things we buy each day/week can easily mount up to £4.95! It definately can with me haha oops

Back