Support from others!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Has anyone got a friend or family member who is on Lipotrim also? My sister is starting Lipotrim Tomorrow and it will be so nice to have someone I can ring for support and keep one another going through the rough times, It is good on here also because you also get the support from yourselves when needed, But I am so glad my sister is coming on it also...Keep one another motivated *YAY* :D

Yup, I'm lucky enough that a close friend of mine decided to give LT a go and is now on here also (Medea) :) Definitely makes the world of difference :D I'm glad your sister will be there to help you through the hard times, I'm sure you'll find the in-person (as opposed to on-pc lol) support invaluable dolly xxx

Yeah my cousins doing it but she started 4 months before me ha ha so i go to her for tips xxx

my mum, dad and 3 girls from work all started the same week as me. They have all quit now so I'm the last one standing. It was nice to have some support from family n friends but thats why I love this place so much - you know you're ALWAYS going to have it.

My sister in law is starting on monday though so that should be good! xx

i'm doing it on my own too!!! ...but i don't think thats such a bad thing!! everyone on this forum is so positive-thats all the support i need!!! if i was doing LT with a friend...and they decided to quit...i think it would make me more likely to give up too!!!

:p

This forum is brilliant for advice & support, I have been lucky that I have 2 friends that are currently doing LT which helps.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Im all on my billy :-(

never on your billy with us lot cankster! :D

my friend was doing it, but keeps stopping and starting, dont know why she puts herself through it.

i am detremined to keep my weight down after i reach target, as i never want to go through week 1 again! lol.

i find this place the best.

love you all!

xxxx

This forum is plenty support & inspiration enough for me :)

TBH 'counselling' is what put me off CD / LL as blokes don't do all that group hug stuff... I know why I'm fat, I know what I need to change to do it... just let me crack on eh :)

You guys & the banter & watching the tickers / WIs each week are a major driving force though... :)

Thanks to each n everyone of you - big up yourselves :)

Hi,

I have been so lucky! My Dad and his wife did LT - and both lost loads of weight - I only see my dad every 3 weeks or so - so he was on it for 6 weeks and lost like 4 stone or something mad! SO the change I seen in him was unreal!

SO then my friend who works with my Dad started it, and I my Mum and her BF said they were going to start it also - so we all started around the same time.

My friend is on maintenance now and she is loosing every week still, and my mums BF did it for one month and lost a couple of stones and now he is eating healthy and maintaining very well. Mum is still on LT and she has lost 2 stones.

Its great to have people around you who are doing it - but I can also imagine that if you had people around you who started it and then gave up that this could be worse!!!

This forum is definitely ace though - this is where I have found so much of my inspiration from. The people here are awesome!

xox

I had a friend doing it when I started who was really supportive and encouraging. Although she has now given up she is still boosters me up by calling me skinny whenever she sees me!

However, the most support I have had has been since I joined this forum, about a month in. I am so thankful that I found this site! It was pure luck. I was bored and surfing the net and put "Lipotrim" in a search engine (and Bob's your uncle!)

x

Love the name!
Nope, all on my lonesome, had 2 friends start but they couldn't hack it! Glad this place is here, it's all the support I'll ever need!
T x

Love the name!
Nope, all on my lonesome, had 2 friends start but they couldn't hack it! Glad this place is here, it's all the support I'll ever need!
T x

And you Madam are right up there on my LT Inspiration list :D

You've done sooooo well- all credit to you ! x

And you Madam are right up there on my LT Inspiration list :D

You've done sooooo well- all credit to you ! x
Cheers for that doodles!
T x
P.s it's me weigh in 2 moro, soooo excited, soo close now! ......off to down some sennas, he he

wooooooow !! just saw how much weight that you have lost monsoon, that is amazing well done....my inspiration also, keep me going for these last few weeks xxxxx fantastic stuff
And thankyou to you too!
T x

I had my sister and 2 friend all the way with me. Its brilliant support. Our weight losses were so different from week to week but balanced out in the end. This forum is the best though as u can really speak ur mind, moan, gloat, cry, laugh and nobody judges you. Thank god for minimins ....

Back