SUPPORT NEEDED LOL

emzy1985

hey guys my name is emma and im coventry i have always tried to lose weight but always failed this time i really am going to do it!;)
I started weight watchers on thursday and weighed in at a massive 16 stone 9 lb i have to say i was shocked as when i last weighed my self in september i was 14 stone 5lb cannot believ i have put all this weight on and something has to be done. :mad:
Never really had much support in the past but now my friend has joined with me plus other friends are helping me by coming the gym with me and then found this site and im hoping to make friends to support me on here to.;)
I would like to get to 12 stone im going on holiday in august with my rather slim boyfriend lol and need to shift alot of this weight by then as i cant be lookign like the beach whale when he always looks so sexy hahaha

Anyways i hope to speak to people form the site as i know this will help me.
:)

you'll get tons of support here,,everyone is great:))

Well im happy to hear that as i said i ahve tried losing weight loads of times but im the sort of person thats needs motivation and it just seems to sizzle out so im hoping this time i ahve all these people pushing me i will do it as my weight gets me down all the time but i just adopt the attitude im the big bubbly girl but i dont want to eb that person anymore :) x x

Big hello and :welcome:
Everyone on here will give you support, its an amazing site with amazing and inspirational people.
Good luck on your weightloss journey!

thanks guys im feeling like this time im gonna do it :) so postive its great :) x x

Hey hunny!
I too have tried losing weight on LOADS of occasions - either get bored and give up ... or feel deprived and give up ... or just lose weight then dont maintain!
I started at 12 stone 11 and want to get between 10 and 10 and half stone. It depends how I look and feel as I go along really. Because I havent been 10 and half stone since I was 16! So if I feel great at 11 then I will stop there and concentrate on maintaining!

This site is full of people in exactly the same boat and we are all here for support!

Good luck !! :)

xx

thanks everyone and good luck to u all too! x x

what is goal weight?? i want to go to 12 stone i think i hope can do this :) x x

Welcome and well done for joining WW :) Onwards and downwards (on the scales I mean) - everyone is really supportive and helpful here - there are various different forums within the Weight Watchers category such as Members Diaries where you can start a diary talking about your day to day life and how you are fitting in WW, as well as Food Diary section where you can post what you've eaten.

Have a good look round and don't be afraid to ask anything!

xxx

well im learning more as the day goes on lol even got myslef a ticker yay! god i feel so good this time round :D

Hello and welcome!

If you need support - just say!
if you need help or the points value of something - just post!

Write a diary, try and get as much as support as you can!!

good luck! :)

i felt really good until now lol having a convo wiv my fella about my goal and stuff and he just said he would love it of i got to 12 stone i suppose its good but i sort of never realised my weight was a problem lol :S maybe i being going round with my eyes closed lol :p

thank you by the way there are some loevly ppl on this site :) x x x x

I've tried dieting before and failed miserably.
I must say that a lot of my determination is this site, coming on and updating my stats every week, getting lovely comments from people and generally being surrounded by like-minded people who just want to be skinny too!

It's good that your fella's on board too - that's always a great start!

i felt really good until now lol having a convo wiv my fella about my goal and stuff and he just said he would love it of i got to 12 stone i suppose its good but i sort of never realised my weight was a problem lol :S maybe i being going round with my eyes closed lol :p

thank you by the way there are some loevly ppl on this site :) x x x x

I wouldn't feel bad, it's that age old thing men can't win, if he had said "he liked you how you are", would that have made you feel better?, personally if my hubby said that I would say he was lying because I don't like my weight so how could he, but I know he still loves me, and clearly still finds me sexy,as he doesn't leave me alone (sorry tmi lol) (don't know how, but that is MY issue rather than his lol)

Your fella obv loves you or he wouldn't be with you, so try not to let his comment make you feel bad,he prob just trying to be positive, like I say our other halves are usually in a no win situation lol

bit like when you hold up 2 outfits and ask which they prefer they say the one on the right and we (I) usually wear the other one lol so not much point asking him in the first place.

Is your weigh in on a thurs mine is I go in the evenings, so we can be support for each other if you like

Thank you I feel alot better this morning just one of those moments lol I get weighed same time thursday evenings so yh we can do this together :D x x

Hi Emzy, I get weight on Thursday nights too!

First weight in since before Christmas and will be first week back PPing so fingers crossed for us both :) x

Good luck matey! Let me know how u get on x x x x

Back