Support needed!!

Ahh bless him lizzie! How cute is that! I was going to say it makes a change for a kid to want to do exercise instead of playing on computer games but then noticed that he said you had to do the running not that he would join you ha ha.

I joined SW in Nov 2010, lost a stone in a matter of weeks then stopped going because of Xmas. In the meantime, I moved in with my fiance who is big on baking, never returned to group and when I next weighed myself found that I'd added 2 stone to the original 4 stone I had to lose:cry:

I'm getting married in August so it's crunch time. I have already bought my dress and will be measured for it in April. I don't want to be a size 8- I think a 14 is a realistic target and something I could maintain, especially living with Mr Kipling.

I'm torn about whether I will go back to group or not. I've joined two groups previously and not got on with either consultant- it seems that one helped to train the other so maybe that is why. I appreciate it would help going to a group, but I completely gave up last time because the consultant did my head in and I didn't want to look at her again! So Adele, I'm going to join you on facebook too.

My big problem is that I'm so unorganised! My work hours are long and erratic, if I don't have breakfast and take lunch I end up stopping at a shop and eating any old crap. So I'm dieting in conjunction with my Project 52 and I'm going to make a freezable soup every week that I can take to work with me. I will lose weight but my hurdle will not be cravings or hunger pains- it will be a lack of planning!!

Good luck everyone!

Ahh bless him lizzie! How cute is that! I was going to say it makes a change for a kid to want to do exercise instead of playing on computer games but then noticed that he said you had to do the running not that he would join you ha ha.

I know but im sure she would be right there giving me support and asking for a piggy back!!!:family2: lol

Back