Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

it was lidls brand of chocolate crisp deliscious but very high on pp and thats before adding milk

jeepers think i'd give up on that one... not forgetting that you don't tend to eat 100g in one go... a normal portion is 30... so that's about 15pp per portion

Saying that I have actually measured out what I was having as a portion per diet and it wasn't far off 100g :sigh:

hannata said:
jeepers think i'd give up on that one... not forgetting that you don't tend to eat 100g in one go... a normal portion is 30... so that's about 15pp per portion

Saying that I have actually measured out what I was having as a portion per diet and it wasn't far off 100g :sigh:

Ooh ladies- just discovered medley bars- 4pp each and absolutely gorgeous!! (2 for 7pp) !! They are on offer in tesco for 1£

Whispa Icecream Bar = 3pp
Fibre Plus Bars (be warned these are addictive! They r sweet, chocolatey, filling & satisfying!) = 3pp
Milky Star Icecream Lolly = 2pp
Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Quarter Pounders = 3pp for 1 & 7pp for 2
Aerobubble screwball Icecream = 3pp

Also not sure if it's possible/worth it but could someone (i dont mind doing it) go through this thread & pull off all the things and make one long list and a re-post as brand new thread for everyone to subscribe to, i think it would be invaluable for someone new & I know there r some hidden gems in here that I have now forgotten 16 pages in

They are a cereal bar by Kellogs. They are just called Fibre Plus Bars. You can get milk Choc in a purple box or dark choc & almond in a red box. They r nothing like you could imagine! They make Alpen, Special K Bars, Weetabix Bars etc taste like cardboard!

Also not sure if it's possible/worth it but could someone (i dont mind doing it) go through this thread & pull off all the things and make one long list and a re-post as brand new thread for everyone to subscribe to, i think it would be invaluable for someone new & I know there r some hidden gems in here that I have now forgotten 16 pages in
That would be an AMAZING idea, coz ive just sat and read thru all these pages, got some really good ideas from u all, my shopping list is full for tomo now .. Mmmmmmm xxxx

Wrigley's sugar free Extra gum - 4PP :eek:
OH MY GOD !!!! i thought chewing gum be free considerin u dont actually eat it !!! wow, im shocked !!! :sigh:

*Claire-Bear* said:
OH MY GOD !!!! i thought chewing gum be free considerin u dont actually eat it !!! wow, im shocked !!! :sigh:

I know :eek:

Its a good thing to keep your mouth busy from eating crap but looks like id blatantly eat biscuits than chew gum all day for 4points, its very weird at times this diet eh ... hehe :rolleyes: xxxxx

Im LOVIN options hot choccies, we have the mint one and the orange one ... suuuuper yummy for 1 pp Mmmmm

And a few more .....

Caramac ice cream bar 3 pp

Quavers from a multipack 2 pp

French fry crisps from a multipack 2pp

Mullerlite nyc and choc orange 2pp .. soooooo yummy!!

Birdseye potato waffle 3pp for 1

dime bar 4pp (my fave ever)

Kellogs special k choc chip cereal bar 2pp

Morrisons (healthy choice) sausages 2pp for 1

2 finger kitkat 3pp

medium size aero 4pp

crunchie (full size) 5pp

Kitkat senses caramel cream (full size) 5pp

strawberry cornetto 4pp

party rings bitesize pack (25g) 3pp

Jaffa cake 1pp for 1

Mini cream egg 1pp for 1 (these are so worth the point or two :rolleyes:)

Heinz chicken noodle soup 3pp for the whole tin (tastes gorge)

Batchelors chicken and veg soup 3pp for the whole sachet (lovely n creamy)

Morrisons gammon steak (125g) 4pp

3 birdseye fish fingers 3pp

Skinny cow mint&double choc ice lolly 2pp

.... and my major disapointment - crumpets .. most are 3pp for 1 .. does anyone know of any that are less?

.... and my major disapointment - crumpets .. most are 3pp for 1 .. does anyone know of any that are less?[/QUOTE]

If you have two then it's 5pp

Carrs Melts - the cheesey ones, discovered last night you can have 2 of these for 1pp. Very tasty but very moreish!

x

.. Ive just had 30g of chocolate reddy brek mixed with water and a banana for 3pp .... you get quite a lot .. and its super yummy :cool:

I pro pointed my oh's pie he's having for tea and I would normally scoop a couple of forks just to check for food poisoning (being a good wife and all) - not tonight as it came out as 44pp!!! :/

Carrs Melts - the cheesey ones, discovered last night you can have 2 of these for 1pp. Very tasty but very moreish!

x

You inspired me to buy some .. 2 for a point is fab !!!! be spreading some marmite or dairylea for a tasty snack soon .. mmmmm xxx

Cadbury's fudge (1 bar) - 3ppts

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Frozen Yoghurt - 5ppts for 1/5 of the tub

Weetabix Mini's Choc Chip (per 36g serving) - 4 ppts

These are some of my fave chocolate fixes! The Weetabix minis are yummy and v. filling, will do for brekkie with some skimmed milk :)

Cadburys Freddo bar
3pp for 1 or
5pp for 2 .... :cool:

Warburton square wraps 4pp ... reeally big too ... and yummy .. you can make a pizza with one .. thumbs up from me :cool:

Cadburys Freddo bar
3pp for 1 or
5pp for 2 .... :cool:

WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS?!?! NOOO!
I :heartpump: Freddos (Bought a multipack from poundland yesterday - bargain!)

Back