Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Dairylea dunker the ritz one is 3pp yum xx

Asda fresh cream meringue 3pp each. 4 in a pack. Nice..... Add loads of strawberries for a lazy dessert...... xx

Sugar puffs!!

They are 3pp for 30g. What makes it a real bargain is 30g is actually a lot of cereal... filled my wee bowl rightly! woohoo

is this with milk?

Pizza hut dessert: warm cookie dough single portion 29pp!!!!!!! I made this mistake on my first week of weight watchers! Could not believe it when I checked the points after I'd eaten it!! So when I went there last week knowing the points value I didn't even want it!! So opted for the mini lemon and ginger cheesecake perfect mini sweet treat and only 6pp. Xx

is this with milk?

nope you have to count your milk seperately x

Pizza hut dessert: warm cookie dough single portion 29pp!!!!!!! I made this mistake on my first week of weight watchers! Could not believe it when I checked the points after I'd eaten it!! So when I went there last week knowing the points value I didn't even want it!! So opted for the mini lemon and ginger cheesecake perfect mini sweet treat and only 6pp. Xx

seriously... thats half of the one that you get to share then? Flip me glad I opted for a different pizza place for my birthday then... because i can't resist the cooookie dough :(

I know cookie dough is the best pudding ever but now knowing it's points value I'm no longer tempted!! Xx

hannata said:
its just frightening that most people can have that, and basically nothing else all day.....!!! And we haven't even got down to pointing the pizza!!!! :O

I know!! Stuffed crust bbq deluxe is like 10pp a slice!! You could rack up some serious points if ur not careful x

Never tried this and was hoping to treat myself one day. Never mind!

Mammacass24 said:
Never tried this and was hoping to treat myself one day. Never mind!

Trust me nothing is worth 29pp!!!! Have a twirl for 6pp instead! Xx

bolero982 said:
Oooo...I didn't realise twirls were only 6pp. They're going on my shopping list! :D

I LOVE them they are less than bounty!! ( milk bounty 7pp, dark bounty 8pp) x

Cookie Dough Dessert WAS my fave from Pizza Hut!! I make my own now at home anytime I feel like a treat using Betty Crocker's ready made dough and Carte D'or light!! Whatever size portion your pp's allow, but nowhere near 29!!
It's sooo good!! xx

bolero982 said:
I knew there was a reason I didn't like dark chocolate...evil being an extra point!

I hate dark chocolate too but love dark bounties which is weird!!

Jackieb68 said:
Cookie Dough Dessert WAS my fave from Pizza Hut!! I make my own now at home anytime I feel like a treat using Betty Crocker's ready made dough and Carte D'or light!! Whatever size portion your pp's allow, but nowhere near 29!!
It's sooo good!! xx

Oh yum that sounds lovely. Xx

Can't resist the cookie dough dessert at Pizza Hut, would happily not have ANYTHING to eat all day and just have that! Where d'you find the ready made dough? I've only ever seen cheap brands, which I'm not keen on buying :p

I buy the ready made dough in Asda. In a tub at the home baking aisle. It's just as good and your own portion size!! And I have more ice cream than you would get in pizza hut xx

Back