Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

SNAP! ppl were lookin at me strange ... plus it was taking me like 2hours to food shops coz i wanted to point everything ....... ive told quite a few ppl about dividing by 40 and it saved their life too :cool: ... generally wen i get home and ive divided, the calc tells me the exact same ... BARGAIN!!!!:p

Apparantely so my leader told me - Higher protein products averaged 1pp per 36-38 calories, Higher fat/carb contents 1pp per 43 calories which is why we should use the proper calculation blah blah blah...but I always round up anyways just to be on the safe side

Kizzyann said:
Apparantely so my leader told me - Higher protein products averaged 1pp per 36-38 calories, Higher fat/carb contents 1pp per 43 calories which is why we should use the proper calculation blah blah blah...but I always round up anyways just to be on the safe side

My brother-in-law worked out the formula( something similar) but the 40 to 1 pp is a handy way of working it out in emergencies!

Kizzyann we only use it to do our shopping.. Then work it out on the calculator when we get home/to the car/office etc.. Its just so we can do our shopping in less than 5 hours.. haha
And so far its worked out same as calculator everytime so :D

Vintage Cider 20pp per pint and apparently at tgi fridays there's a burger that's something like 78pp!

Ruth
X

Double stacked bacon cheeseburger = 77pp!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:

Ruth
X

That's a heart attack on a plate then basically lol that with a pint of the vintage cider!!!

I know! My leader was trying to see how I went wrong and I'm partial to vintage cider!!!

Ruth
X

Think you might have found your problem then Hun!! May I suggest a delicious Malibu and diet coke with ice as an alternative you can have 4 for just 6pp!! Xx

Ruth
X

Oh My good Jesus!!!! A burger alone would use up my complete weeklies AND dailies!!!!!! Flipping heck!!! They should be shut down for selling something that calorific...

Tho, truth be told.. Am sure it tastes like heaven!!! :eek:

Ness0607 said:
Think you might have found your problem then Hun!! May I suggest a delicious Malibu and diet coke with ice as an alternative you can have 4 for just 6pp!! Xx

Oooooo I love malibu! 4 for 6pp yay! I'm going out tomorrow too!

Thanks Ness! I think I have found the problem! :( I could do with some WW scales too but they're very expensive!

Ruth
X

Dubchick81 said:
Ruth, have u tried bulmers lite?? Not quite a vintage cider but cider none the less...

No I haven't but ill be trying it! How many pp?

Ruth
X

Dubchick81 said:
Oh My good Jesus!!!! A burger alone would use up my complete weeklies AND dailies!!!!!! Flipping heck!!! They should be shut down for selling something that calorific...

Tho, truth be told.. Am sure it tastes like heaven!!! :eek:

I dont think that includes the chips either! I can imagine its yummy!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Oooooo I love malibu! 4 for 6pp yay! I'm going out tomorrow too!

Thanks Ness! I think I have found the problem! :( I could do with some WW scales too but they're very expensive!

Ruth
X

What type of scales? Kitchen ones or ones that you weigh yourself on? How's the water drinking going? Xx

Happilyhip said:
Hi all..does anyone know if Gur cake is fattening?? It is made with a lot of fruit so am hoping it's low(ish) lol

Sorry I've never heard of gur cake xx

Sorry I should have said Gur cake is also known as fruit slice...they used to make it out of all the left over cakes...there are no nutritional values on the pack (Superquinn bought) I love it :D

Happilyhip said:
Sorry I should have said Gur cake is also known as fruit slice...they used to make it out of all the left over cakes...there are no nutritional values on the pack (Superquinn bought) I love it :D

Well a rich fruit cake is 4pp for 45g hope that helps xx

Back