Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Ooh! Do you know are the mini bites 2pp too? I love them at break time.:eating:

The tracker says -

Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Chocolate (1 bag, 24g) = 3pp
Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Original (1 bag, 20g) = 2pp
Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Zesty Lemon (1 bag, 24g) = 3pp

The original ones, if you have 24g of these, works out to 3pp. I don't know what size bags they come in though :confused:

Hope that helps!!! :)

The tracker says -

Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Chocolate (1 bag, 24g) = 3pp
Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Original (1 bag, 20g) = 2pp
Kelloggs Special K Mini Breaks Zesty Lemon (1 bag, 24g) = 3pp

The original ones, if you have 24g of these, works out to 3pp. I don't know what size bags they come in though :confused:

Hope that helps!!! :)

It does thanks :D Will be doing the shopping later today, so i'll check what size those orignal bags are.

I love cereal bars the ones i used to eat have gone up to 5pp but i was delighted to find the weetabix strawberry cereal bars are only 2pp and lovely if you have sweet-tooth. Also the boots shapers strawberry, cornflake and yogurt bars are gorgeous and only 3pp.

If you love cereal bars, and like chocolate, the Kelloggs fibre plus bars are only 3pp's and are deliciously chocolatty.

All of the Cadbury's Brunch bars are 4pp ... filling and chocolatey (cadbury's chocolatey more to the point!) The Cadbury's brunch breaks are 3pp ... tbh the bars are much better value point wise at 4 that they are imho :). xx

All of the Cadbury's Brunch bars are 4pp ... filling and chocolatey (cadbury's chocolatey more to the point!) The Cadbury's brunch breaks are 3pp ... tbh the bars are much better value point wise at 4 that they are imho :). xx

Wow, that's brilliant - they are really yummy and filling. I will definitely be stocking up :D

discovery tortilla wraps in white or wholemeal just 3 points each. I have them with 1 quorn sausage in each sliced up and salad and a little extra light mayo. only 8 points for 2 filled wraps! mmmm

Or i use one as a "chapati" with curry as its less points than a reasonable amount of rice!

Oooo which wraps are they? Where from?? I use wraps but they're 4pp, they're quite big though. Are these ones a decent size? xx

Oooo which wraps are they? Where from?? I use wraps but they're 4pp, they're quite big though. Are these ones a decent size? xx

the one above is for discovery hun the old plan not propoints but from tesco there are chapati ones which you can use as an ordinary wrap which i do, Elephant Atta make they are in a blue packet get 8 in a pack i think and work out to be 3pp each :) or the WW own ones which are on offer in tesco atm 6 in a pack for £1 are also 3pp each xx

Oh HaHa!! I read the forst post as 'discovered' lol! Its the discovery ones I get for 4pp ... The ww ones are quite a bit smaller but thanks very much :) xx

I don't know if anyone's written this, but Belvita's Breakfast packet of 4 is 6 propoints, for both types, fruit & fibre and milk&cereal. Besides, 1 fruit and fibre biscuit is only 1pp although 2 becomes 3pp, while 1 milk&cereals biscuit is 2pp but 2 biscuits becomes again 3pp.

I give Belvita's biscuits to my fiancé for breakfast because they're nice and filling and contain the same nutritions you would get from a good breakfast. He has it with a cup of Yakult light and a banana for only 7pp in total as a breakfast :)

Yummy!

i was quite shocked when i worked out that the tim of baxters spicy parsnip soup i had yesterday worked out at 6pps especailly you always think soup will be less and it said less than 2% fat on the front. i didnt mind too much as have been ill so needed to up my points somewhere.

hello, just to clarify the discovery wraps i buy which are in tesco and asda are 3 pro points each on the new plan. They are not related to the discover plan! They are a brand called discovery. I prefer them to the WW wraps. They are more like proper tortilla wraps.

becksjane said:
hello, just to clarify the discovery wraps i buy which are in tesco and asda are 3 pro points each on the new plan. They are not related to the discover plan! They are a brand called discovery. I prefer them to the WW wraps. They are more like proper tortilla wraps.

R they smaller than the tescos light choices ones?

You might be happy to know that the "Double chocolate mint" sticks from Skinny Cow are only 2pp each! And they are huge and yummy :)

You might be happy to know that the "Double chocolate mint" sticks from Skinny Cow are only 2pp each! And they are huge and yummy :)

these are also on offer in lidli 99p for a pack of 3 :) double choco and the mint ones :) might stock up teehee

Fabulous Baking Boys Choco flapjack fingers a re 4 pp each and truly truly gorgeous. SO nice in fact that I have rechecked the points value about 3times !!!

Bird's eye simply chicken in butter and herb sauce (worked out at 5pp with the calculator)

M&S Cod fillet in parsley sauce - from the frozen section - 4pp

M&S count on us creamy mash with chives - 5pp for 1/2 the tub and it's quite an awesome amount and sooo creamy!

Hi, I'm pretty new here though I've been skulking around as a non-member for a while. I just found out that these:
Sainsbury's online groceries
Sainsburys chocolate cornflake bites are only 1pp each! I'm sure they multiply up though so I expect 3 > 3pp for example but they are yummy so it's nice to know you can get away with one or two on a co-workers birthday :D

Back