Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

WWFH Soups

Was a wee bit iffy over buying these due to the price but bit the bullet last week and bought a carrot and lentil to try. Had it for dinner yesterday and bloody loved it! Have bought 2 more cans tonight and for 2 pp you cant go wrong! Could easily have this for dinner everyday. Nom nom....

They aren't too bad actually, Morrisons quite often have them on special offer too.

Chicken one is better than the normal Heinz one!

I love the chicken one and the tomato one .... amazing for 2points !!!!

Co-op had buy 2 get 1 free on the WW soups today (82p each)

Pleasantly surprised to find out that 50g of Galtee white pudding is only 3pp and 50g of Galtee black pudding is only 2pp.

Pleasantly surprised to find out that 50g of Galtee white pudding is only 3pp and 50g of Galtee black pudding is only 2pp.
That is amazing. Really though black pudding would be much higher than that! I know what I'm getting when I go shopping now. :p

So is White pudding hogs pudding?

Danone shape greek style yogurts are 4 pp !!!!!

nice enough but felt so cheated as I bought them convinced that low fat yogurts would be a better choice that a chocolate dessert for 3 PP !!

I'm in Ireland lucylis so it's easy to get here. Someone else might be able to let you know about somewhere closer to you.

Ness0607 said:
I LOVE harvester and my fav is the early bird original combo it says there 22pp does that include everything like chips and coleslaw too? X

Yep the earlybird menu bits include everything stated on the menu :) x

bolero982 said:
How do they compare with the meat ones? I used to be a vegetarian, but never tried the sausage rolls. Be very interest to know if they're as good as a meat one. :)

They're quite good :) you can tell they aren't meat, but they're tasty, and filling. The Asda ones were nicer than the Quorn ones they had out a couple of years ago, Definitely worth a go.

Back