Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

I loved the Sausage Bean and Cheese Melts... Could so eat one right now!!!!!

Ruth
x

They're quite good :) you can tell they aren't meat, but they're tasty, and filling. The Asda ones were nicer than the Quorn ones they had out a couple of years ago, Definitely worth a go.
That's good to know. I was concerned they'd turn out like the Quorn ones, which I found quite unpleasant. The pastry was just yuck!

the linda mccartney veg sausage rolls are amazing...delicious flakey pastry...don't know the points though...haven't dared even look at them or the pie in my freezer since started on PP! :p

I decided to have cereal the other night and used cravendale semi skimmed milk- 3pp!!!! Shocked!

Normal semi skimmed doesn't seem to be as bad - I personally prefer the 1% milk and it is only 1pp a serving

I don't know why but I really can't get on with skimmed milk. I'll have it if I'm out for a coffee but its either 1% or semi skimmed all the way! Just think its got a really funny taste to it although it would save points...

Ruth
X

the linda mccartney veg sausage rolls are amazing...delicious flakey pastry...don't know the points though...haven't dared even look at them or the pie in my freezer since started on PP! :p

Sausage rolls - 4pp each
Pies, the deep filled Country ones - 11pp

That aint too bad really!!! :D

I don't know why but I really can't get on with skimmed milk. I'll have it if I'm out for a coffee but its either 1% or semi skimmed all the way! Just think its got a really funny taste to it although it would save points...

Ruth
X
It's probably an acquired taste. I've been drinking it for years personally, so am quite used to it and personally find semi-skimmed too creamy for my tastes now.

It's probably an acquired taste. I've been drinking it for years personally, so am quite used to it and personally find semi-skimmed too creamy for my tastes now.

Its funny it took me a long time to get used to skimmed but now i find semi skimmed too creamy as well. It just doesnt seem right in a cup of tea now but it took a long time to get used to drinking skimmed in the first place.

I take skimmed in my tea or cereals but couldn't drink a glass of it as its a bit watery lol

I might try it and just persevere with it! Does anyone know a value for 1% milk or is it the same as semi skimmed?

Ruth
X

I point it at 1pp per serving- I don't drink tea but couldn't use skimmed in cereal- too watery

I say go for it! The pies you can easy serve with BNS chips, or mash, keep the points of a good ol' pie n chips low! Heaps of veg... Mmmm... I could go for that now!!! :D

I've been pointin 1% milk the same as skimmed. Haven't a clue if this is right

I love this thread. am a bit confused though if i have 1 slice bread at 2 pp for breakfast and have another for tea at night do i have to count 4pp or 5??? can i trick myself?? hee hee.
A glass of baileys (1 serving) 10pp!!!!omg
however ww do amazing choc eclairs in the freezer section at just 2pp each!!!

Back