Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Heinz cream of tomato soup is 6pp for the can, with 2 slices of milk roll and a salad and a piece of fruit just 8pp. I could have this for dinner every day. yummy.

monty-doggy said:
I love this thread. am a bit confused though if i have 1 slice bread at 2 pp for breakfast and have another for tea at night do i have to count 4pp or 5??? can i trick myself?? hee hee.
A glass of baileys (1 serving) 10pp!!!!omg
however ww do amazing choc eclairs in the freezer section at just 2pp each!!!

Do u think I would get away with using a pint glass?!! X

Today i found out that normal tesco cooked ham is less points than weight watchers ham.
Not always the best choice, worth checking the labels.

250520_10150624739300647_565400646_19327304_3481120_n.jpg

all this for 13 pp!!!

got quark today works out 5pp for whole tub, its so versatile, you can add it to pasta and ham mushroom for carbonara! or add sweetner and vanilla essence and use in mini meringues with strawberries!
I have a recipe somewhere for a swiss roll type thing using it and eggs and lots of fruit! (used to have it on sw) I will find it and pp it and put it up for those with sweet tooth if you want me to? x

I loved Quark when I was on SW!

Yum!

Ruth
X

Mmmmmmmmmm quark is great! My brother used to mix it with a sachet of options hot chocolate and serve it with blueberries as a dessert.

I think it's a sort of non (or low at least) fat creme cheese but takes on whatever flavour you mix it with. It's lovely!!!

It's yum in Spaghetti Carbonara :)

Ruth
X

Asda and Morrison's do it its about 70p a tub in Asda

Ruth
X

I really fancied a chocolate treat yesterday (within points of course) went to the vending machine and there staring at me was a cadburys twirl I LOVE them thinking it would be a no go area I opted for a milk bounty turns out milk bountys are 7pp and twirls are only 6pp!!!

1 stick or two?????????????

I LOVE TWIRLS!!!

Ruth
x

Back