Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

On esource it says 2 fingers I can't believe it!!!!!

TWIRLS!!!! Yum :)
On a side note, my dad recently re-married and wanted a twirl-based wedding cake. His new wife met him halfway and they had a chocolate one!

I love twirls!! It would be good to eat half and maybe melt half to have with a banana, delicious :D

Anyone tried the weight watchers dessert recipe yogurts they are out of this world and only 1pp each!! You get toffee apple, strawberry tart, raspberry tart and lemon tart just like eating a naughty dessert. These are currently £1 for a 4 pack in morrisons yummy xx

oooohhhh yum lol timeouts take me ages to eat so would be worth that once in a while

i still think pink and white mallow wafers at 1pp are the best thing EVER!!!!

They are, I love pink and whites and could eat a couple as they are so low mmmmmmmm lol

Oooh just had to come on and post .... Just figured out that smiths scampi fries are only 3 pp ... I just danced round living room... Cant believe I have been eating the horrible ww ones for 2 pp when I could of been having scampi fries.... Yum yum
Wow. That's amazing. I wonder how much the bacon ones are. If they're 3 pp too, I'll switch to those for my pubbing snacks instead of nuts. :)

I love cheese moments but I bet they aren't 3pp a pack lol x

Sainsbury's low fat garlic and herb cream/soft cheese. I worked it out at 4 pro points a pack- but if you melt half a pack you have an instant yummy sauce to go over all sorts of things - and it's more than enough for two. That's 1pp. I'm hoping someone won't post back and tell me I've got it all wrong and it's closer to 8 pro points a pack!

Marks & Spencer, my new best friends....
Mini choc cupcakes, 3pp!!! As are vanilla ones!! Will be buying those instead of Birthday cakes, 9 in box £3.99, not bad at all for portion control!
Also M&S Strawberry Splits, 2pp each, £1 for 6! It is certainly the weather for an ice-lolly...... xx

Oooh dry roasted nuts :-D. I DONT normally have nuts as hubby has an allergy but love them...might sneak some, pistachios are my favs tho! X hope u are ok?
I'm good, thanks. Be glad when it's tomorrow afternoon though and work is done for the week. :rolleyes: Yourself?
I love pistachios. Never worked out the points on them though, as once I start it's the whole packet that goes. ;)

Shocking: I don't know if this has been mentioned but last week my leader told us that ONE Oreo double creme cookie is 10pp!!! :faint2: Good thing I don't really like any Oreos past one biscuit :)

Surprising: Asda vegetarian spaghetti bolognaise (chilled) is 8pp and they're currently 50p :)

I'm good, thanks. Be glad when it's tomorrow afternoon though and work is done for the week. :rolleyes: Yourself?
I love pistachios. Never worked out the points on them though, as once I start it's the whole packet that goes. ;)

he he Simon me to! I am not to bad... its being difficult to not stray from diet but so far so good! enjoyed the sun today... makes me think of Oz :cool:

Back