Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

thankyou both i will go hunting for this! i love ice cream lol :D looks lovely! xx

ilchester mexicana cheese slices, very tasty with lots of peppers added BUT A MASSIVE 3PP A SLICE! dangerous for me as once i start eating cheese i carnt stop!

ilchester mexicana cheese slices, very tasty with lots of peppers added BUT A MASSIVE 3PP A SLICE! dangerous for me as once i start eating cheese i carnt stop!

Mmm cheese. Damned lactose intolerance! I wonder how many PP's Leerdammer is? Did anyone ever try the WW cheese? In a block? I had it years ago when I was 13- my stepbrother wouldn't even eat it after smelling it and he eats EVERYTHING! It smelt awful and is safe to say the worst WW product I have ever gone near. :jelous:

hiya guys,hope your all doin ok.does any1 know how many points in a mars bars??
cheers x

curt said:
hiya guys,hope your all doin ok.does any1 know how many points in a mars bars??
cheers x

8pp in a standard mars bar.

A few other chocolate treats...
Twirl- 6pp
Boost-8pp
Bounty milk ( both pieces) 7
Bounty dark (both pieces) 8
Galaxy caramel- 7pp
Twix- 8pp
Topic- 6pp
Galaxy ripple (from a multipack)- 5pp
Galaxy minstrels standard small bag- 6pp
Mars planets- 5pp (standard small bag)
Peanut m&m's- 6pp (standard small bag)
Milkyway standard bar- 3pp
Milkyway duo- 6pp
Revels- 5pp (standard small bag)
Malteasers- 5pp (standard bag)
White Malteasers - 5pp (standard bag)
Mint aero bubbles -6pp (standard bag)
All standard 2 finger kitkats- 3pp
4 finger kitkat- 7pp
Smarties- 5pp (standard tube)
Walnut whip- 5pp (2 for 9pp!)

And finally weight watchers favourite- curly wurly- 3pp

Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (purple one) is only 3pp! And are 4 for £1 in B&M Bargains. And they're yummy :D
Cadbury Brunch Bars are 4pp and have chocolate on. My local Poundland has started stocking these as well as B&M Bargains and Home Bargains- six in a box.

Flake Allure is 5pp- the same as a foreign Milky Way product I got (Milky Way Minute- biscuit, yoghurt and fruit)! I would've guessed the Flake as being so much more! The strawberry and cocoa MWM is 5pp, the apricot and biscuit one is 4pp. The Milky Way Minute look a bit like those old Bisc& if anyone remembers them. I didn't like the yoghurt and museli one; I took one bite and gave it my boyfriend so I didn't bother PP-ing that one.

8pp in a standard mars bar.

A few other chocolate treats...
Twirl- 6pp
Boost-8pp
Bounty milk ( both pieces) 7
Bounty dark (both pieces) 8
Galaxy caramel- 7pp
Twix- 8pp
Topic- 6pp
Galaxy ripple (from a multipack)- 5pp
Galaxy minstrels standard small bag- 6pp
Mars planets- 5pp (standard small bag)
Peanut m&m's- 6pp (standard small bag)
Milkyway standard bar- 3pp
Milkyway duo- 6pp
Revels- 5pp (standard small bag)
Malteasers- 5pp (standard bag)
White Malteasers - 5pp (standard bag)
Mint aero bubbles -6pp (standard bag)
All standard 2 finger kitkats- 3pp
4 finger kitkat- 7pp
Smarties- 5pp (standard tube)
Walnut whip- 5pp (2 for 9pp!)

And finally weight watchers favourite- curly wurly- 3pp

thanks Ness0607 very helpful :jelous:

Charlotte-Eve said:
Didn't realise they were this low! Will be buying some of these soon :) Thanks Ness xx

It includes mint and the orange ones yum!!

Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (purple one) is only 3pp! And are 4 for £1 in B&M Bargains. And they're yummy :D
Cadbury Brunch Bars are 4pp and have chocolate on. My local Poundland has started stocking these as well as B&M Bargains and Home Bargains- six in a box.

Thaaaaanks for this, i buy my fibre plus from supermarket at £2!!!! so gettin two boxes for the price of one is fab!!! xxx

Morrisons shopping today ...

My finds are ..

1/2 a crustless quiche lorraine .. 9 .. its usually 8/9 points for a quarter .. so this is a fab find to help my quiche needs!

The new ww multigrain bread is 2pp a slice 4pp for 2 .... nice n thick & good for toast ...

Snack a jacks curls .. 2pp a pack

And to add to the lady who did the chocolate pp's

Freddo bar .. 3pp
mini crunchie .. 2pp
milkyway rolls ..4pp
for 4/5 squares of Milka dime(15g) .. 2pp
Time out finger 2pp for 1 5pp for 2
Mini Milkybar .. 2pp
Cream egg mini's 1pp for each egg

And if anyone is partial to the new craze 'Graze boxes' they put nutritional info inside for each individual box so you point them and still enjoy .. most are pretty good in points too :flirt2:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Morrisons shopping today ...

My finds are ..

1/2 a crustless quiche lorraine .. 9 .. its usually 8/9 points for a quarter .. so this is a fab find to help my quiche needs!

The new ww multigrain bread is 2pp a slice 4pp for 2 .... nice n thick & good for toast ...

Snack a jacks curls .. 2pp a pack

And to add to the lady who did the chocolate pp's

Freddo bar .. 3pp
mini crunchie .. 2pp
milkyway rolls ..4pp
for 4/5 squares of Milka dime(15g) .. 2pp
Time out finger 2pp for 1 5pp for 2
Mini Milkybar .. 2pp
Cream egg mini's 1pp for each egg

And if anyone is partial to the new craze 'Graze boxes' they put nutritional info inside for each individual box so you point them and still enjoy .. most are pretty good in points too :flirt2:

Weightwatchers do a small crutless quiche Lorraine for 7pp it's yum.

I didn't know that we can use point system in our diet plan. This is the actually the first time I heard of it. How much points can you only consume in a day to stay fit and healthy, though?

desperate2Bslim said:
I didn't know that we can use point system in our diet plan. This is the actually the first time I heard of it. How much points can you only consume in a day to stay fit and healthy, though?

Are you doing weight watchers? The plan is based on a points system. The amount of points you get a day depends on your weight, age, gender and height.

WW thick sliced white bread, 2PP each or 2 slices for 3PP!

And those Walls cornetto enigma's with caramel are 5PP from a multipack, well worth it :D

Heres a shocking discovery I made today, visiting mcdonalds and chose a chicken sweet chilli deli sandwich, stupidly thinking I was making the right choice, it was 16, yes, 16pp. shut them down!!

Heres a shocking discovery I made today, visiting mcdonalds and chose a chicken sweet chilli deli sandwich, stupidly thinking I was making the right choice, it was 16, yes, 16pp. shut them down!!

I know, I almost cried when I found out :( I LOVE these! Why aren't deli sandwiches in the Eating Out guide? It bummed me out more working it out on their website and my calculator than if I had read it in the EOG :(

I would think 16pp is probably getting off lightly with mcds!

Not really, that's without the fries too. A McChicken sandwich is 10pp, a Big Mac is 13, 6 nuggets are 7, a quarter pounder with cheese is 13 and these are without fries (medium 9) as well :(

Ahh I suppose so then. Guess its a lesson that not everything that looks healthy actually is!

Ribena lollies, multipack. (0.6 each - aka - 1 = 1pp, 2 = 1pp, 3 = 2pp, 4 =2pp, 5 = 3pp, 6 = 3pp)

oh and you get them in tesco, £1 for quite a big box :)

Last edited:
Back